Range of Motion Knee Brace and Lightweight Knee Brace
This hinged knee sleeve works well for injuries that need added motion control in order to heal properly. A typical range-of-motion brace will be very expensive and bulky to wear for everyday use. The Corflex 16 inch Posterior Adjustable Knee Sleeve with Range of Motion Hinge provides the comfort of a knee sleeve below the knee joint and a knee wrap above the joint for the most comfortable compression
Features of this Range-of-Motion Hinge for Ligament Injuries of the Knee
- Range of motion hinges provides full motion control of the knee for the best stabilization.
- A comfortable, lightweight knee sleeve design compresses and supports the knee.
- Designed with a CoolTex material that acts as an alternative for patients who are sensitive to neoprene knee braces.
- Four heavy-duty knee straps provide adjustable support and compression to knee injuries.
An Adjustable Knee Brace for Anterior and Posterior Knee Injuries
The anterior knee refers to the front and middle of the while posterior refers to the back of the knee. These are commonly known as ligament injuries, or to be more specific ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) and PCL (posterior cruciate ligament) injuries. If you have had either of these injuries, it is important to have them treated and stabilized properly in order to heal. Knee ligament instability can lead to worse symptoms and cause severe pain in the knee.
Hinged Knee Sleeve for Knee Ligament Injuries Treatment
- Ideal for medial knee instability and lateral knee instability.
- Knee muscle damage or weakness caused from a prior injury or just general pain.
- Knee ligament instability that requires full motion control.
- Knee strains and knee sprains.
- Wear and tear injuries, such as degenerative joint disease, that requires stabilization of the knee joint.