A Multi-Purpose, Latex Free Knee Brace
If you are one of the many people who have allergic reactions to latex, then the StabiloGen Latex-Free is the knee splint for you. Reactions to latex can be mild to severe and Bort has created a support brace that prevents all of those reactions from happening.
Latex Allergy and the Knee: Some Mild to Severe Reactions
- Sneezing and coughing
- Difficulty breathing
If you have experienced any of these symptoms from knee braces from BraceAbility or other vendors, try the StabiloGen Latex-Free, a knee brace for people with allergic reactions to latex.
Black Knee Brace for Ligament Injuries, Sprains and More:
- The StabiloGen series from Bort is centered on the knee cap, or the patella, of the knee. The silicone knee pads located around the knee cap help support and compress the area while maintaining mobility and comfort.
- Like other StabiloGen braces, the Latex-Free has knee splints running laterally on each side of the support to prevent further knee injuries and pain in knee. They are also helpful for stabilizing ligament in the knee to make sure patients get the proper treatment.
- As you can see the thin knee brace slids comfortably over the knee and fits over the patella region. The StabiloGen Latex-Free is made of a knitted material which is built not to slip or cause discomfort to patients.
- Helps reduce unwanted pressure in the hollow of the knee. This may be caused by a swollen knee or other knee injuries.
- Color: Black knee brace. The latex free StabiloGen knee brace is only available in black.