A Great Open Knee Support for Knee Pain
The Stabilo Open Style is a similar brace to the Special Width version and has many of the same qualities. The most obvious difference is the unique design with four straps instead of two. Both of these braces were designed with everybody who requires a brace in mind, and by designing the knee brace with four straps it is perfect for handicapped individuals who struggle with other brace supports.
Any knee injury or various knee problems can leave a patient incapable of applying or removing a brace support from their leg. This is even truer for a person with a handicap that doesn’t allow them to perform the bending and extension to maneuver a brace due to pain in knee.
Features of this Hinge Knee Brace with Velcro Closures:
- As seen from the image above, the four straps on this brace allow it to be fully opened. Rather than needing to slip the entire knee splint over the leg, the patient need only place their leg inside of it and strap it to their comfort level.
- This prevents further knee injuries and makes the Open Style unique to braces for knee.
- There are steal hinges on the lateral sides of this brace to protect the ligament in the knee and any knee problems from side-to-side movement.
What this Open Patella Knee Support can Treat
Here at BraceAbility, we look to provide the proper care to all of our customers and to make sure that they receive the best treatment possible.
- Provides compression and comfort to the patella—the knee cap—allowing recovery from swollen knee and sore knee.
- The hinges provide the protection and recovery possibilities for knee tendons and ligament in knee.
- If arthritis is the issue, the Open Style can help stabilize and comfort the knee from the knee in pain symptoms that come with knee arthritis.
- Great for post knee surgery use. Helps heal the knee and get patients to the point of performing knee exercises again.