What are Open Patella Knee Braces for?
The Patella Recess is a great knee support to help fight instability in the knee cap and to help the recovery process so that patients can get moving like new.
- The main features of this brace are in the way it’s designed around the patella area. Swollen knee or just a sore knee are both compressed and comforted with the silicone knee pads located around knee.
- Unlike other Bort knee stays, the Patella Recess leaves an opening at the front of the knee to promote breathability and comfort while still maintaining stability and compression to the knee injury.
- This knee orthosis has a knee splint on each side of the brace to prevent lateral movement in order to protect ligament in the knee. Any severe injury to a ligament in knee can result in knee surgery or similar.
- The design of the brace is all about quality, it is strong enough to prevent most knee problems yet thin and flexible enough to fit comfortably.
- This open patella knee support contains a silicone pad and one splint on each side, with pressure reducing edges.
- Strong dual-tension quality
Patella Knee Support Helps with many Knee Injuries
- Helps in the recovery and protection from knee discomfort in the front and center of the knee caused by injured tendons.
- General knee instability is easily corrected and supported with this knee splint.
- Bursitis—the inflammation of a fluid filled sac between the bones and tendons of the knee. This can have painful symptoms that need to be treated properly with the stabilization and compression offered by the Patella Recess.
- Also works well in post surgery recovery, allowing stabilization and the mobility to perform knee exercises when capable.
|Name||Bort Open Patella Knee Support Brace|
Write Your Own Review
|Shipping Method||Destination||Est. Delivery Date|
|Ground||Continental US Only||06/17/2013 - 06/20/2013|
|2nd Day||United States||06/17/2013|
|Next Day||United States||06/16/2013|
|Expedited||Canada||06/18/2013 - 06/21/2013|
|International||International||06/19/2013 - 06/25/2013|
|Size||15 cm Below Patella||15 cm Above Patella|
|Small||26 - 29 cm||32 - 36 cm|
|Medium||29 - 33 cm||36 - 40 cm|
|Medium Plus||29 - 33 cm||40 - 44 cm|
|Large||33 - 37 cm||40 - 44 cm|
|Large Plus||33 - 37 cm||44 - 48 cm|
|X-Large||37 - 41 cm||44 - 48 cm|
|X-Large Plus||37 - 41 cm||48 - 52 cm|
|2X-Large||41 - 45 cm||52 - 56 cm|
|2X-Large Plus||41 - 45 cm||56 - 60 cm|
|3X-Large||45 - 49 cm||60 - 64 cm|
|3X-Large Plus||45 - 49 cm||64 - 68 cm|
|Measurement point: Circumference of leg 15 cm below patella and 15 cm above patella.|