A Unique Knee Stabilizer Brace from Bauerfeind
Of all of the braces and supports that Bauerfeind provides for various knee injuries and knee pain, the GenuTrain S Knee Support is more uniquely designed with the addition of joint bars to help stabilization. It is great for minor knee injuries and for use during athletics or daily activities.
GenuTrain S Knee Support Features:
Many people ask what is a knee brace for, or where can I get a knee brace, with the answer being right in front of them. BraceAbility provides top quality braces like this GenuTrain S Knee Support with the customer in mind.
- A unique soft and breathable knitted knee brace with lightweight plastic medial and lateral sidebars to further help the stabilization of both the outside and inside of the joint. They are also stable yet reshapeable after being heated and easily replaced to the sides of the knee.
- Silicone insert located around the patella provides comfort while sorting out the pressure from the knee cap to the surrounding soft tissues which decreases knee pain and further knee problems.
- Massages and compresses the joint tissue to help improve circulation to the knees.
- Helps absorbing problems with the swollen knee, such as edema and effusions—excess liquid underneath the skin of the knee.
- Designed with both the active and inactive person in mind. This stay works well through wear and tear or any normal daily activities while keeping the user comfortable and stabilized.
- Promotes proprioception—sense of body movement—to increase stability.
- Doesn’t decrease the normal functions of the knee.
- Machine washable for the ultimate knee bracing experience.
How a Knee Pain Brace can help with Osteoarthritis and other Knee Difficulties
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of knee arthritis seen mostly in older age groups and in women. Arthritis can render a person incapable of performing at their best or from performing at all, and that’s what the GenuTrain S Knee Support can help improve.
- Unlike a knee splint or knee surgery, this brace helps deal with the pain and stiffness of osteoarthritis without hindering the functioning of the knee.
- The silicone insert and side bars provide the protection and range of motion that many other braces for knee could not.
- Muscle weakness can also be a symptom of osteoarthritis. The GenuTrain S Knee Stay helps stabilize and comfort any weakness the knee might have
This Stabilizing Knee Brace can be used to help with:
- Slight instability of the knee
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Medical / lateral ligament injury