Knee Arthritis Braces for Arthritis Relief
The GenuTrain A3 is a great brace for pain relief and to help fight the symptoms for arthritis. This unique support of the knee keeps the knee cap centered during joint movement and helps to stimulate the skin receptors and nerve endings in the muscle-tendon transition around the knee to enhance proprioception—sense of position of parts of the body—and decrease knee pain and swelling. For more information on knee braces please visit BraceAbility’s wide selection of knee braces.
What is Arthritis and how can a Knee Brace for Arthritis Relief Help
Arthritis is basically the inflammation or swelling of a joint. These can make the joint, of the knee for instance, incapable of regular movement and leaving the person unable to perform at their best.
- Unique silicone insert on the knee area activates joint muscles and decreases swelling and provides pain relief in areas where arthritis is common.
- Wiring in the knit keeps the knee patella in place during movement.
- Enhanced proprioception allows the wearer a greater sense of body movement in the knee, decreasing frequent pain in knee and joint pain.
- Pain control is ideal with arthritis as the pain is what slows down most patients, this brace helps with that while allowing the wearer to remain mobile.
GenuTrain A3: The Best Knee Brace for Arthritis
- Lightweight, airflow, with controlled compression reduces swelling and edema—fluid accumulation—while regulating temperature for supreme comfort and pain management.
- Easily removed and placed around the knee.
- Silicone banding keep the knee brace from bunching and moving.
- Great for athletes, the active person, or anyone experiencing pain and symptoms of arthritis and are in need of a knee brace.
- Machine washable so this brace for knee is reusable.
Features of this Bauerfeind Genutrain Elastic Knee Brace - Suitable for Knee Pain Relief from other Knee Conditions / Injuries
- Patella knee partial dislocation.
- Chondromalacia-also known as “runner’s knee,” pain in the knee caused by irritation in the cartilage under the patella.
- Knee cap dislocation.
- Anterior knee pain.
- Instability-proprioception helps deal with imbalance.
- Osgood-Schlatter’s decease.
- Jumper’s knee.
If you like this Genutrain knee brace but have problems other than arthritis, checkout the Bauerfeind GenuTrain P3, a knee brace for patella support and patellar tracking issues.