Pull-on Knee Brace for People with Large Legs
Knee pain is a relatively common phenomenon that is even more prominent among those struggling with obesity. Unfortunately, this knee pain can prevent obese people from living a more active lifestyle, making weight loss even more difficult.
For this reason, BraceAbility is happy to offer this plus-size knee support that comes in a variety of sizes as large as a XXXL knee brace, which fits a leg circumference of up to 31". And those seeking a 3XL knee brace will pay the same affordable price as one purchasing a medium or large knee brace! See more bariatric braces and supports.
This extra-large knee brace features a sewn-in J-shaped tubular buttress that is solid. This along with an adjustable pressure strap and spiral stays reduces pressure on the kneecap and improves patellar tracking. This helps treat conditions such as patella instability, lateral patella sublaxation or kneecap dislocation.
The knee brace XXXL is constructed of premium-grade, latex-free neoprene. This material is flexible and it provides even warmth and compression around the knee, which can help with any swelling associated with the aforementioned knee conditions.
Extra-large Knee Support for Weight-related Knee Pain
Each pound of body weight puts five pounds of force on the knee. Considering this, it is easy to see why being overweight or obese can lead to or accelerate knee problems and pain. This, in turn, can make it very difficult to move about, let alone to exercise and shed some pounds. (Learn more about the connection between obesity and knee pain.)
A knee brace for larger people can be a godsend for reducing pressure on the knees, ensuring the kneecap moves as it should and providing support to the knee in general.
Up to 3XL Knee Brace for 31" Thighs
Those with larger legs or fat thighs are often in need of extra support to the knee. In such instances, this extra large knee brace is a good choice thanks to the following features:
- Promotes proper patella tracking and movement
- Pull-on knee sleeve design for easy application
- Features four criss-cross adjustable elastic straps for additional patella support, and strapping above and below knee helps prevent migration
- Medial and lateral stays help provide stability Enclosed trimmable tubular buttress included
- Premium grade, comfortable 1/8" thick neoprene
- Treats Grade I collateral ligament sprain; Patellar subluxation; Chondromalacia; Patellar tendonitis; Patellofemoral tracking dysfunction; Patellar dislocation; Quadricep tendonitis; Plica syndrome
- Open patella design relieves pressure on kneecap
- Available in 4 sizes ranging from Large to 3XL, which fits a 31 inch circumference at 6" above the knee cap, great for people with larger legs and thighs!
- Color: Black
|M||18” - 20½”|
|L||20½” - 23”|
|XL||23” - 25½”|
|2XL||25½” - 28”|
|3XL||28” - 31”|
|Measure the circumference around your leg, 6" above your kneecap|