Neuropathy Socks for Foot Support
These Incrediwear socks for peripheral neuropathy offer many different comforts to wearers who are looking for the perfect sock. It is a diabetic sock created to help fight the symptoms of diabetes, but it does much more than that. This stylistic ankle sock incorporates the addition of porcelain polymer and helps fight many forms of foot pain. Diabetes symptoms are extremely serious and should be treated as such. The main effect that diabetes exerts on the body that deals with the legs and feet is damage to blood vessels. Blocked vessels in the legs are not only painful; in severe situations limbs can be amputated. This Incrediwear diabetic ankle sock is made with the signs of diabetes and feet pain in mind.
These Peripheral Neuropathy Socks Help Alleviate Feet in Pain
- Perfect for both young and older diabetic patients
- Brings comfort and energy to tired and sore legs and feet
- Supreme comfort allows the wearer more mobility due to lessened pain in the feet and legs
- The amazing addition of porcelain polymers is a prime advancement in Incrediwear’s diabetic socks. Porcelain polymers help retain heat and blood flow in the targeted area, a great addition that helps fight the symptoms of not only diabetes but any sports related injury, Reynaud’s Syndrome, and tendonitis.
- Odor resistant and moisture wicking to allow for longer wear and tear
Plantar Fasciitis and Diabetic Socks
Plantar fasciitis is a more serious injury than many people realize as it is very difficult to permanently heal. People need to use their feet, and using them before it’s completely healed allows the plantar to become inflamed again down the road. Heel pain is an obvious symptom of this type of injury that results from overuse of the plantar fascia, the main tendon running from the heel to the toes. Along with other needed elements of healing, such as arch supports or different forms of orthotics, this sock can help alleviate the foot pain and pain in the heal. See this page to learn more and find the right products for you to help fight plantar fasciitis.
- Helps deal with the pain and prevention of heel spurs; extra bone growth that can cause pain and wear to tendons and ligaments
- Toe pain can leave any person incapable of performing many of their normal tasks; this sock provides the comfort and mobility necessary to help patients get back on their feet like new both quickly and safely
- Common sports injuries and soreness to the feet, ankles, and legs are easily comforted with these elite socks
The addition of porcelain polymers in these socks for neuropathy increases heat retention, perfect for anyone experiencing circulatory issues such as patients with diabetes, peripheral neuropathy, Reynaud's Syndrome or anyone who has suffered a sports related injury, tendonitis, or injury from repetitive use. Incredisocks neuropathy socks are anti-microbial, odor absorbing and moisture wicking for supreme long wearing comfort which makes for the perfect travel companion.