Diabetic Ankle Socks for Diabetes Symptoms
This is the perfect all-around sock for anyone searching for the perfect comfort and mobility for their feet. Incrediwear goes beyond simply supporting foot pain with their Incredisocks diabetic slipper socks and puts the time and effort into creating the perfect sock for people with signs of diabetes.
A Diabetic Sock that Alleviates the Symptoms of Diabetes
Diabetes can affect the body in many different ways; specifically, these socks are more oriented with the feet and legs. Diabetes can damage blood vessels and if the blood vessels in the legs become blocked severe pain in the legs and pain in the feet can result. In worst case scenarios some patients have to have a lower limb amputated.
Ankle Compression Socks Relieve Pain in Feet
- Perfect for both young and older diabetes patients
- Extra comfort and cushioning due to the 200-thread count quickly bringing comfort and energy to tired legs
- Addition of bamboo charcoal/germanium blend increases blood and oxygen flow to the targeted area while retaining heat. Qualities that make this sock great for those suffering from circulatory issues; mainly diabetes and sports related injuries.
- Odor absorbent and moisture wicking for long wear and tear capabilities
Diabetes Socks and Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar fasciitis can render a person incapable of performing any of the normal every-day activities that they usually perform. It also affects people for lengthy periods; the feet are needed to move, which doesn’t give the injury time to heal properly. Heel pain is an obvious symptom of this type of injury that results from overuse of the plantar fascia, the main tendon running from the heel to the toes. Along with other needed elements of healing, such as arch supports and orthotics, this sock can help alleviate the foot pain and pain in the heal. See this page to learn more and find the right products for you to help fight plantar fasciitis.
- Helps deal with the pain and prevention of heel spurs; extra bone growth that can cause pain and wear to tendons and ligaments
- Toe pain can cause discomfort and lack of mobility; this sock provides the comfort and mobility necessary to help people get back to their normal lives quickly and safely
- Common sports injuries and soreness to the feet, ankles, and legs are easily comforted with these elite socks
Incredisocks Compression Ankle Socks
These diabetic ankle socks have extra cushioning, seamless toes area, non-compressing around the ankle and are 200-thread count made with an Italian weaving machine. Incredisocks can bring comfort to tired legs and feet within minutes of putting them on, energizing individuals who suffer from vascular conditions. Incredisocks compression ankle socks can significantly enhance comfort and mobility, outcomes that occur due to increased blood flow, regulation of temperature, and delivery of a greater supply of oxygen to the targeted area. The addition of bamboo charcoal germanium increases heat retention and blood flow which makes this sock ideal for anyone experiencing discomfort related to circulatory issues such as patients with diabetes, peripheral neuropathy, or Raynaud's Syndrome.
|Name||Incredisocks Diabetic Ankle Socks - Bamboo Charcoal/Germanium|
Write Your Own Review
|Shipping Method||Destination||Est. Delivery Date|
|Ground||Continental US Only||05/30/2013 - 06/02/2013|
|2nd Day||United States||05/30/2013|
|Next Day||United States||05/29/2013|
|Expedited||Canada||05/31/2013 - 06/03/2013|
|International||International||06/01/2013 - 06/07/2013|
|Size||Men's U.S. Shoe Size||Women's U.S. Shoe Size|
|Small||4 - 7||5 - 7.5|
|Medium||7 - 9.5||8 - 10.5|
|Large||10 - 13.5||10.5 - 13.5|
|Measured by U.S. shoe size.|