Incrediwear’s Innovative Elbow Compression Sleeve
When you purchase one of Incrediwear’s patented braces, you know that you have cutting-edge technology on your side. Even Olympic athletes rely on these products.
Incrediwear braces are constructed of a unique mix of organic bamboo charcoal and geranium fibers. These active ingredients at the inside of the brace increase the flow of blood and oxygen to the injury site, which provides numerous benefits, including:
- Increased energy
- Reduced fatigue
- Speedy removal of lactic acid
- Lowered inflammation
- Quicker healing from elbow injuries
- Enhanced mobility
- Diminished elbow joint, tendon or muscle pain
The compression applied by the elbow tendonitis sleeve also stimulates blood flow, enhancing the product’s ability to deliver the aforementioned benefits.
These active ingredients that promote circulation will not wear or wash away. Therefore, this sleeve for elbow pain can be machine-washed—which is quite convenient if one is wearing the Incrediwear arm sleeve frequently and/or during a game or workout.
Athletes and non-athletes alike can reap the benefit of this tennis or golfer’s elbow brace. The lack of hinges, stays, etc., makes this a very comfortable sleeve for the elbow, regardless of what one is doing.
This elbow pain sleeve can help with golfer or tennis elbow and other types of tendonitis as well as with general elbow pain. Some also opt to wear such compression wraps after a workout to reduce fatigue, pain and inflammation.
The arm sleeve extends from the wrist to the mid-bicep area, so one also benefits from support and compression to forearms as well as to the tissues around the elbow that are often also affected and/or a causal factor for an elbow injury.
The elbow sleeve for biking, running etc. also offers a layer of warmth and protection against the elements.
Spandex that is also incorporated into the construction of this elbow injury sleeve helps it to hug the body. This ensures that one is receiving beneficial compression and that the brace for golf and more fits smoothly against one’s body.
Compression Sleeve for Elbow Tendonitis
Tendonitis of the elbow is a relatively common overuse injury that typically stems from certain repetitive motions. For instance, tennis players often develop lateral epicondylitis, more commonly known as tennis elbow, which causes pain on the outer part of the elbow. Golfers, on the other hand, often develop pain on the inner side of the elbow.
From a more medical sense, tendonitis refers to inflammation of the tendons where they attach to bone. This causes pain and stiffness at the site of the injury that may radiate down the arm. If such conditions are left untreated, it can lead to complications such as a limited range of motion or chronic elbow pain.
Treatment of tendonitis is a relatively straightforward, non-invasive process. First and foremost, one should stop doing whatever activity is causing pain, giving inflammation a chance to subside and healing time to occur. In some cases, one may need to limit movement via an elbow brace or immobilizer.
One can speed along that process by applying ice and compressing the affected area using elbow sleeves or wraps.
The circulatory benefits of this unique brace for tennis injuries are great when it comes to reducing inflammation and accelerating the healing process. It also eases pain and stiffness.
Anti-inflammatory pain killers can also help with any discomfort and swelling. Elevating the arm above the heart also helps reduce inflammation.
Features of Incrediwear Elbow Brace
This sleeve represents a simple, non-invasive solution for elbow pain treatment. Following is a breakdown of its features:
- Incrediwear arm wrap is composed of patented organic geranium bamboo charcoal blend
- Organic elbow sleeve supports the joint and forearm
- Compression sleeve for elbow injuries reduces pain, inflammation, fatigue and swelling
- Circulation-boosting effect of the Incredibrace elbow sleeve improves the mobility of the joint
- Wrap treats tennis/golfer’s elbow (AKA, lateral epicondylitis and medial epicondylitis, respectively), elbow tendonitis, general elbow pain, muscle fatigue
- Circulation-boosting golf elbow sleeve promotes healing and reduces one’s recovery time
- Forearm and elbow sleeve extends from the wrist midway up the bicep
- Bikers’ arm sleeve offers a layer of protection and warmth
- Athletic sleeve for the elbow can be used in sports or for general use
- Tennis elbow brace is easy to apply—simply slide it up the arm and position as needed
- Low-profile elbow brace is machine-washable
- Lightweight elbow support comes in a simple gray color
Small / Medium fits 6-14" Bicep Large fits 12-20" Bicep