A Stabilizing Thumb Splint for Many Situations:
The RhizoLoc Thumb Stabilizer is perfect for anyone needing a finger splint for athletics or for everyday use, even great for work. It restricts joint pain and other pain in the thumb to allow for the perfect comfort for the user.
RhizoLoc Thumb Stabilizer Features:
- The most important feature of the RhizoLoc is dealing with the mobilization of the joint of the thumb. If the injury requires the thumb to be stabilized it can be very difficult to heal since the thumb is needed in many daily activities.
- The shapeable aluminum strap gives the thumb maximum stability, especially at the base, in the saddle and thumb joint—flexion, extension, adduction, abduction and circumduction movements.
- Velcro thumb tab is adjustable to further restricts movement.
- Velcro around the wrist and thumb allow custom compression and a precise fit to allow greater brace support.
- This thumb stabilizer brace provides breathability with soft and seamless material with added air pores.
- Great for sports and work alike due to the freedom left for the fingers to function normally.
- While keeping the thumb stabile is a main goal, it can still be used for many daily activities requiring gripping.
- This latex free thumb stabilizing brace can fit easily into a glove and can be worn at night and during the day.
A Skier's Thumb Brace that Treats Many Other Symptoms
- Technology thumb—from typing or texting like activities—is a common cause of carpal tunnel and is easily treated with this thumb brace. See this for more information on carpal tunnel symptoms
- Lateral ligament lacerations of the first metacarpophalangeal (MCP) joint in the thumb and the ulnar collateral ligament, also known as Gamekeeper’s thumb or Skiers thumb.
- Osteoarthritis and other arthritis symptoms that affect the thumb joint. The RhizoLoc is centered on the care and treatment of joint pain in the thumb, it works to prevent and heal the symptoms caused by arthritis
- Irritation at the base of the thumb, or the saddle, is ensured stabilization with the effective aluminum strap.
- Any ligament injuries can render a person incapable of performing at their best; the RhizoLoc provides adjustable restriction and customized compression to ease joint pain and work to heal the injury.
Slip on the Bauerfeind RhizoLoc thumb splint for fast relief from painful overuse syndrome. It can be worn at work or during sports to restrict painful thumb joint motion. Adjustable Velcro closure pulls back the thumb so motion at the joint is effectively limited.