Padded Splint and Plantar Fasciitis Dorsiflexion Night Splint
There are two key angles that this foot brace utilizes. One is the dorsal angle that allows the user to stretch the plantar fascia—the ligament running from the heel to the toes on the bottom of the foot—to prevent any tightening and morning discomfort. This tilts the foot upward slightly, a great position for a plantar fasciitis night splint. The other is the 90 degree angle that keeps the foot in a straight flat position for the ultimate patient comfort in daily activities.
Features of this Corflex Dorsiflexion Night Splint for Plantar Fascia Cushion
- Compared to most other plantar fasciitis splints, you will notice that this foot support is padded in the leg and foot areas as well as the leg straps for the best patient comfort.
- While the night splint for plantar fasciitis is designed with comfort in mind, it also utilizes a durable polyethylene outside to protect injuries and provide stabilization.
- Not only are the foot straps padded for comfort, they also allow patients to easily apply the foot stay and to adjust the compression.
- As you can see from the image, this leg stay is breathable and is built to provide comfort to the entire area that could be affected by an injury.
Plantar Fasciitis Stretch Splint for Plantar Fasciitis Pain Symptoms
So what is plantar fasciitis? It is the most common cause of heel pain in the foot, and is caused by a strain to the plantar fascia at the bottom of the foot. When irritated, this injury can cause severe pain and can tighten when the foot is immobilized, causing even more pain when stretched out by walking. This heel brace provides the best comfort to the area affected and can be adjusted to keep the ligament in a more comfortable position to your liking, preventing unwanted pain when walking for the first time in the morning.
A Dorisflexion Splint for Heel Spurs and other Foot Injuries
- Heel spurs are comforted and allowed to heal.
- When the ligaments and tendons on the bottom of the foot are tightened, this heel stay quickly relieves the pain.
- As you can see, the brace takes up most of the lower leg and is ideal for minor lower leg over-use injuries.