Heel Orthotics for for Aches and Pains
Do you have heel pain that prevents you from walking normally and your normal shoe doesn’t provide enough support? The GloboPed Heel Relief is perfect to relieve pressure on the heel and is ideal for injuries and post-surgical pain in heel.
Features of the Heel Relief Shoe
- Cut out area for the heel doesn’t allow contact with any surface to put force on the heel causing pain in heel and foot pain. The sole is also removed from beneath the heel to further prevent pain on the heel from contact forces.
- Easy application and removal with a comfortable liner for better usability and support while walking.
- There is no stitching in the GloboPed to eliminate irritation.
- It’s as easy as walking in a normal shoe, minus all of the pain in feet.
What is Plantar Fasciitis and how can a Heel Pain Shoe help?
An injury to the plantar fascia, know as plantar fasciitis, is the most common cause of heel pain. The plantar is the ligament running from the heel to the toes and can become very painful when injured due to swelling or irritation.
- Unlike orthotics or other types of insoles, the GloboPed doesn’t allow contact with the ground to cause further pain to the heel.
- It is important to get as much care as possible for plantar fascitis since it does affect the whole foot. The GloboPed relieves the soreness in the heel. See our selection of foot supports to learn more and to see more of BraceAbility's plantar fasciitis products.
The GloboPed Shoe - Tackling Symptoms from a Variety of Heel Conditions
- Prevents pain from bone spurs and allows them to heal. Heel spurs are extra bone growth that can cause wear and tear on the ligaments and tendons in the heel.
- Treats diabetic heel ulcers and neuropathic heel ulcers—this can cause a bony feeling in the heel and can lead to skin loss. The GloboPed prevents the pain from increasing in the heel and allows the injury to heal effectively.