A Plantar Fascia Cushion and Dorsal Plantar Fasciitis Splint
If you have an irritated plantar fascia—the ligament running from the heel to the toes on the bottom of the foot—it is important to keep it both comforted and stabilized for the best recovery. The Corflex Padded 5 Degree Dorsiflexion Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint was designed to keep the foot in a raised and stretched dorsal position to decrease the pain of the tightened ligament in the morning when it is first expanded.
Plantar Fasciitis Dorsiflexion Night Splint for Plantar Fascia Pain
This is a unique foot brace for plantar fasciitis with a 5 degree dorsiflexion. Put simply, a dorsal movement of the foot is when you flex the ankle, moving the foot upward towards the knee while the leg remains straight. This keeps the plantar fascia comfortably stretched to prevent the annoying morning pain when the ligament is first used. Backed-up by the comfortable padding, this night stay is ideal for plantar fasciitis pain recovery.
Features of the Padded 5 Degree Dorsiflexion Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
- The most obvious and potentially useful feature is the 5 degree dorsiflexion design keeping the foot in a comfortable position.
- The soft padded cover and leg and foot straps provide patients with the most comfortable recovery available.
- While the increased padding provides patient comfort, the durable shell foot brace design protects injuries from further damage from contact with other objects. This design also provides proper stabilization of the leg and foot area.
- The three padded straps allow the leg to be easily placed in the leg boot and can be adjusted for the best compression and comfort.
Dorsiflexion Splint for Plantar Fascia Stretching and other Foot Injuries
- Achilles tendonitis.
- Heel spurs and comforts general heel pain.
- Any tightening of the ligaments at the bottom of the foot.
- The extra padding gives comfort and support to lower leg over-use injuries.