Bort Dual-Tension Tennis Elbow Support with Splints
An elbow sprain is an irritation to the ligaments that make up the elbow joint and provide stabilization. If your elbow is suffering from instability then the Dual-Tension is the perfect brace for you. With the added elbow splints that make up the elbow support, it provides the best elbow stability possible for the elbow joint. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important to see a doctor to determine the severity of the injury and to receive the proper elbow sprain treatment.
- Pain in the elbow joint area when moving or resting.
- Swelling and tenderness.
- The elbow may be sore or stiff causing limited movement.
Features of the Bort Dual-Tension Elbow Stabilizer for Elbow Sprain Treatment
- The longitudinal and lateral directions of this elbow orthotic are elastic and comfortable on the skin.
- There is one splint on each side of the brace to provide unwanted movement and stabilization to the elbow joint.
- Keeps the elbow injury compressed and comforted for quick recovery.
A Tennis Elbow Splint for Articular Effusion and other Elbow Injuries
An articular effusion in the elbow happens when there is a fluid build-up that affects the joint in the elbow. The Dual-Tension effectively compresses the articular effusion pain and alleviates the discomfort as it recovers.
- This elbow support sleeve is also great for post-surgical injuries that leave the elbow joint weakened and instable. The added elbow splints provide the stability and comfort for recovering injuries.
- A great tennis elbow splint and support for other sports where the elbow is constantly used.
- Any serious elbow bruising or soreness is quickly alleviated with the Bort Dual-Tension Elbow Support.
- Compression class II
- Color: silver