A Uniquely Designed Chair Back Brace
Have you been unable to find the proper back brace at BraceAbility due to sizing problems? The Short Chairback was designed to fit individuals with a shorter waist who couldn’t find a proper support for their back pain. The reduction in size and low profile design allow this brace to properly fit the person with a short waist while still enhancing mobility
Features of this Rigid Back Brace
- The back chair design located on the lumbar back is two inches shorter than the normal back stay with a similar design. This allows users in need of a smaller design to have proper back pain relief.
- The low profile design forms to the body and allows more mobility to the lower lumbar area while still maintaining stability.
- Utilizes the pulley system for compression to the lumbar back area.
- The breathable liner on the inside of the brace provides extra relief from pain in the back and is removable for better usability.
- 2" shorter and clinically designed helps alleviate proximal lateral pressure that is seen so often in short waisted individuals
- 12" height low profile design is anatomically contoured for maximum patient comfort and compliance
- Breathable soft removable and replaceable inner-liner
A Chairback Brace for Back Pain
Backpain can be caused by many different symptoms, especially lower back pain. By not having the proper brace to help alleviate back lower pain, the symptoms can actually become worse. The Short Chairback was designed with the patient’s health and comfort in mind. Do not allow yourself to be pained by overly large braces and try the Short Chairback for the best fit and comfort available.
Many common back problems to the lower lumbar region need the best comfort and stabilization to heal:
- Sprain or strains to the back.
- Herniated discs.
All of these injuries and many more need the proper brace and comfort to allow for the best relief. If the brace is too large, the injury could worsen or not heal properly. The Short Chairback is ideal for those looking for the best fitting brace for their symptoms.
|Small||25" - 30"||13"||7.5" x 10.5"|
|Medium||30" - 35"||14"||7.5" x 10.5"|
|Large||35" - 40"||14"||8.75" x 13.625"|
|X-Large||40" - 45"||15"||8.75" x 13.625"|
|2X-Large||45" - 50"||15"||9.25" x 15"|
|3X-Large||50" - 55"||15"||9.25" x 15"|
|All measurements taken in inches|