Sacroiliac Belt for SI Joint Pain Relief
This sacroiliac back brace is designed to help stabilize and significantly reduce the motion of the sacroiliac (SI) joints with direct conservative compression. It is made of lightweight and breathable mesh material that is comfortable to wear. The flexible pulley system makes it easy for one to adjust quickly with one hand. The pulley system also allows the patient to customize the amount of compression and pressure that is applied to the lumbar and hip area.
The sacroiliac pelvic belt is included with two comfortable pads that can easily be relocated or removed for optimal comfort. When the pads are removed it can be used to help treat postpartum symphysis pubis dysfunction.
This sacroiliac pain relief brace is indicated to help treat conditions such as SI joint pain and instability, arthritis, symphysis, sciatica pain, and other pelvic pain. It is important to get the correct placement of the belt across the hips and buttocks to relieve SI Joint pain.
The lower back brace is universal and will fit hip circumferences 23"-50". Since the belt is a one size fits all, you may need to fold the left side inward or cut it to fit you more properly.
If you are looking for a slimmer, more narrower design, check out the Cybertech Low Profile Sacroiliac Joint Belt. This sacroiliac brace provides the same compression power with a low profile design. It is also available in two different sizes: Small and Standard.
What is the Sacroiliac Joint?
The sacroiliac joints are formed by the connection between the bone in the lower portion of the spine and the bones that make up the pelvis and connect the spine to the pelvic bone. The ligaments are put under a lot of stress as the sacroiliac supports most of the upper body weight. Damage or torn cartilage can cause these bones to rub together for severe back pain. Pregnancy, gout, and arthritis can also cause inflammation of the SI joints.
SI joint dysfunction is a condition that requires proper lumbar and spine support. The Sacroiliac Belt is a great back and spine support to help alleviate and recover from the back pain caused by SI joint dysfunction and instability. Good posture is also essential to the healing process.
Key Features of the Cybertech Sacroiliac Back Belt for Men & Women
- Features a 5-1 ratio mechanical advantage pulley system for a quick, one-handed adjustment and application
- Adjustable compression power providing support to the pelvic region
- Flexible and breathable material for the most comfort possible
- Restricts motion of sacroiliac joints without limiting mobility of the rest of the body
- Removable and adjustable pads in the brace provide users with the best fit possible
- Relieves pain from conditions such as SI joint pain and instability, arthritis, symphysis, sciatica pain, and other pelvic pain
- Fabric closure and flexible pulley system allows a universal fit
- Fits hip circumferences of 23" - 50"
|Universal||23" - 50"|
|All measurements taken in inches|