A Sacro Iliac Belt for SI Joint Pain
This back brace is designed to stabilize the sacroiliac (SI) joints with direct conservative compression. Lightweight and breathable, this unique brace is only $59.99 making it one of the cheapest and bestselling back supports for back pain BraceAbility has to offer.
What is the Sacroiliac Joint?
The sacroiliac joints are formed by the connection between the bone in the lower portion of the spine and the bones that make up the pelvis and connect the spine to the pelvic bone. The ligaments are put under a lot of stress as the sacroiliac supports most of the upper body weight.
What is SI joint Dysfunction and how can the Cybertech SI Brace help?
The Sacro Illiac Belt is a great back and spine support to help alleviate and recover from the backpain caused by SI joint dysfunction.
- Causes pain to the joint that is needed for support of body weight.
- Damaged or torn cartilage can cause bones to rub together for severe back pain.
- Support for back and things like posture are essential to the healing process.
- Things like pregnancy, gout, and arthritis can also cause an inflammation of the SI joints.
Features of the Cybertech Sacroiliac Back Belt:
- Compression power providing support to the pelvic region is unmatched by other braces.
- Flexible and breathable for the most comfort possible.
- The sacroiliac joints have little run for motion and this support for back reduces that motion, often times bringing instant relief from pain.
- Removable and adjustable pads in the brace provide users with the best fit possible.
- Fabric closure and flexible pulley system allows a universal fit. Fits hip circumferences of 23" - 50"
|Size||Circumference of Hips|
|Universal Sizing - One size fits most||Between 23" - 50" circumference|