The Original MAC Corset Back Brace
The Cybertech MAC brace is the original mechanical advantage corset from Cybertech that provides the compression, comfort and support users have to expect from Cybertech back braces for pain in the back.
Features of this Corset Back Support
- Provides the power, comfort, control, and support of pain in the back that users expect from Cybertech.
- Designed for back pain as it comfortably curves to the body.
- While the original MAC is thin and can easily be worn under clothing, the Low Profile is even more usable with its small yet effective design fitting around the lower back and spine.
- Provides the feeling of a chair for back providing support and stabilization.
- Easy access pulley system compresses the abdominal region and helps to fight many symptoms including lower back pain and general pain in back.
- The moisture wicking mesh material makes this corset breathable and lightweight compared to most other back braces.
- Posterior spine elements curve to the body.
- The most powerful corset on the market.
- As thin as a belt - so you can wear it under clothing.
- Features the Cybertech patented mechanical pulley system - adjusts with the pull of one hand in one second.
- Priced competitively with ordinary back brace corsets.
- Up to 6 inches of closure - unmatched abdominal compression.
A Back Brace Corset for Treating Back Pain
The MAC series is a more affordable back stay than that of the SPINE brace series with many of the same qualities. At $30.00 cheaper than the SPINE, many BraceAbility customers find that the MAC series is more usable.
- Well suited for mild back sprains and strains, Lower back pain, and single column spinal instability.
- Learn more about the various types of back injuries.
- Covers more area between areas of back lower pain than the Low Profile Back Corset and is a good step down brace from bulkier back and spine braces.
- Works well in recovery alongside back exercises and back treatment.
- While it is works well with more minor injuries like the SPINE, it also still helps to fight the painful symptoms of many of the same injuries and recovery back aches.