Performance Shorts for Thigh Support
This Cramer product is composed of premium-quality material that supports and compresses core muscle groups when one is engaged in high-intensity athletic activity and otherwise. The high-stretch panels of the groin strain brace are highly stretchable, also in the interests of prime athletic performance.
There are panels that compress the abdomen and the compression brace comes in an extended length so that it can also help stabilize the hamstrings and thighs. The abdominal shorts feature a seamless, side-panel construction for user comfort and unhindered performance.
Plus the brace is anti-microbial and moisture wicking for a comfortable fit. The white color is neutral beneath one’s other gear and the skin-hugging fit means it fits easily and smoothly beneath one’s clothes. The abdominal support is also gender neutral—both men and women can wear it.
Abdomen, Groin & Hamstring Compression Shorts
The popularity of compression gear has skyrocketed in recent years. One consumer research report indicates that over the course of just two years (from 2008 to 2010) sales of compression apparel surged 170%. What’s the appeal of these compression socks, thigh and groin support shorts, arm sleeves, etc.?
Compression products have been shown to increase blood flow to the muscles, helping with both oxygenation and metabolic waste clearance. While their effectiveness when it comes to athletic performance enhancement has been questioned, compression apparel has been shown to prevent muscle soreness and damage. In other words, the thigh and abdominal support shorts help one recover from a workout more quickly.
In addition, compression products have long been used to help with vascular issues as well as injuries. Increased blood flow reduces inflammation, eases pain and promotes healing. Thus, this compression brace can help with various injuries to the abdomen, gluteus, hamstring, groin and more. (Check out this article that touches on abdominal pain in women.)
Key to the effectiveness of a hamstring brace such as this is a proper fit. Wearing too loose of a garment is little better than wearing normal shorts, while too tight of a fit can be uncomfortable and possibly compromise one’s performance. Thus the multiple sizes of this brace for groin strains are worth noting. BraceAbility also offers plus-size compression shorts for men.
Cramer Groin Support Short Features
Following is a detailed list of the features that make these shorts for thigh support an ideal solution for one’s athletic and injury treatment needs.
- Shorts for thigh compression made of premium-quality material
- The brace for groin strains includes high stretch panels for user comfort and performance
- Athletic shorts provide compression and support to core muscle groups
- Includes abdominal support panel for core muscles (See more abdominal braces)
- Thigh compression shorts feature a seamless side panel construction
- Carefully designed for comfort, performance enhancement
- Extended length for support to thighs, including the hamstrings
- Helps with injury and soreness of the: hamstrings, quadriceps, hips, groin, gluteus and abdomen
- Moisture-wicking so one will have a dry fit
- Shorts for abdominal compression are also anti-microbial
- These compression shorts are white in color
- Cramer shorts for hamstring compression are available in numerous sizes so one can get an ideal fit. (Bariatric compression shorts are also available.) Sizes are based on the circumference of the waist at its widest point.
- Small: 26"-29"
- Medium: 30"-33"
- Large: 34"-36"
- X-Large: 37"-40"
- 2X-Large: 41"-44"
|Size||Waist Size in Inches|
|Small||26" - 29"|
|Medium||30" - 33"|
|Large||34" - 36"|
|XL||37" - 40"|
|2XL||41" - 44"|
|Measurement point: Circumference of waist at widest point. For men or women.|