The Corflex Ultra Fit Wrist Splint for Carpal Tunnel & Tendonitis
The Corflex Ultra Fit Wrist Splint-10” is a longer stabilizing wrist immobilizer than the Corflex Ultra Fit Wrist Splint-8” and works better for the recovery of the carpal tunnel. The carpal tunnel is located in the wrist and helps in the protection of the wrist ligaments and wrist tendons that run through the hand to the fingers. Pinching and compression to this nerve is usually a result to overuse for people who constantly use the wrist and can cause severe wrist pain.
Features of the Corflex Ultra Fit Wrist Splint for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
- The aluminum wrist stay keeps the wrist in the proper position while still keeping it immobilized and comforted.
- Easily applied with one hand in case wrist injuries hinder the ability to put on a wrist brace.
- Although the 10 inch provides more support in the forearm area, it still leaves the fingers free for the best wrist support usability.
- A wrist immobilizer that is both rigid and breathable to provide the best stabilization and comfort for patients with wrist tendonitis and who are experiencing carpal tunnel pain.
A Splint for Tendonitis in the Wrist
Wrist tendonitis is actually located at the base of the thumb and affects the joints of the wrist causing pain and discomfort. Although a proper wrist stay that effectively immobilizes the wrist joint is a very effective way to recover from tendonitis, there are other ways to help improve the injury.
- Don’t jump into activities; gradually add additional activities as the injury improves.
- Do not do things that put unnecessary force on the wrist or thumb.
A Wrist Brace for Wrist Sprain Recovery and Treatment for Wrist Tendonitis
- Great for wrist ligament and wrist tendon injuries—typically known as wrist sprains and wrist strains.
- A great carpal tunnel night splint—patients with carpal tunnel pain often wake up in the middle of the night with severe pain in the wrist and this wrist stay provides the proper support and comfort to eliminate this symptom.
- Great for when plaster is removed after surgery. This leaves the wrist instable and the extra length of the Ultra Fit Wrist Splint provides the extra immobilization and comfort for recovery.