The Corflex Neutral Shoulder Pillow with Sling for Shoulder Labral Repair
A superior labral tear occurs in the cartilage located at the top of the shoulder socket—also known as the glenoid. A superior labral anterior-posterior injury may be treated with some form of arthroscopic shoulder surgery and repair that will need to be properly supported when finished. Treatment of shoulder labral tears is changing rapidly, but a proper shoulder sling like this will always be needed to support and comfort the healing shoulder injury.
Features of the Neutral Shoulder Pillow with Sling for Shoulder Dislocation
- The contoured shoulder pillow ads the best comfort and stability for shoulder pain.
- As you can see in the visual, the supportive shoulder strap is padded around the neck for added comfort.
- The durable shoulder straps are adjustable for patient usability.
- The shoulder sling brace is built to protect and allow breathable comfort to patients.
- There is an included shoulder exercise ball to increase circulation.
A Corflex Shoulder Pillow Sling for Rotator Cuff Repair
The rotator cuff is the muscles and tendons that create the round shape of the shoulder and hold the upper arm ball joint in the shoulder socket. Corflex designed this shoulder support for long wearing comfort as so many physicians require an immobilizer to be worn for rotator cuff treatment. This shoulder stabilizer holds the shoulder in the correct position for recovery while maintaining comfort.
A Comfortable Shoulder Sling for Symptoms of Torn Rotator Cuff in Shoulder
- Shoulder pain when using the shoulder muscles.
- Weakened shoulder muscles and shoulder ligaments.
- You may not be able to fully rotate the shoulder like normal.
- Due to the tender pain in the shoulder, it may become favored and weak.
The Corflex Neutral Shoulder Pillow for Bankart Shoulder Repair and other Injuries
- Shoulder bankart repair—this is an injury to the shoulder joint (labrum) that causes instability and other shoulder discomfort.
- Shoulder dislocation—a shoulder injury when the upper arm bone becomes dislocated from the shoulder socket. A shoulder brace will aid in shoulder dislocation recovery with comfort and immobilization.
- Shoulder separation—this shoulder stay for shoulder separations effectively supports and treats the stretched or torn ligaments in the shoulder.