A Hinged Knee Brace for many Knee Injuries
If you are a shorter patient looking for a smaller knee brace to better fit your knee injury, this is the brace for you. The comfortable design and lightweight frame make this a mobile knee brace for both active and inactive individuals. It is important to get any significant knee injury diagnosed by a doctor to determine the injury and its proper treatment. This is an anterior knee brace, which refers to injuries to the front and middle of the knee. There are a number of different injuries that happen in the anterior knee area, but the dull pain is usually felt behind or around the knee cap—patella. This hinged knee brace properly stabilizes the knee and allows the injured ligaments the chance to recover properly without further strain.
Features of the Corflex CoolTex Anterior Knee Wrap
- This knee stay is designed with CoolTex, a great alternative for patients with a sensitivity to neoprene.
- While this anterior (front) closure knee brace is easy to apply and remove, it also utilizes heavy-duty hinges for the best knee support.
- CoolTex material provides a lightweight design while maintaining breathability.
- The two knee straps allow patients to adjust the compression and comfort of the knee hinge brace to their choosing.
- 13" tall
Knee Ligament Brace for Medial Knee Instability and Lateral Knee Instability
There are many injuries that this neoprene alternative knee wrap is used for:
- Knee instability.
- Muscle and ligament weakness.
- Degenerative joint disease—osteoarthritis.
A medial knee injury and lateral injury are effectively recovered with the addition of the durable knee hinges. Any outward rotation or inward rotation injuries that have caused knee instability are quickly stabilized and comforted through the recovery period.
|Size||6" Above Kneecap||Middle of Kneecap|
|Small||16" - 17"||12" - 14"|
|Medium||18" - 19"||14" - 16"|
|Large||19" - 21"||16" - 18"|
|XL||21" - 23"||18" - 20"|
|2XL||23" - 25"||20" - 22"|
|3XL||25" - 27"||22" - 24"|
|4XL||27" - 31"||24" - 28"|
|Measure the circumference around your leg 6" above your kneecap and around the center of your kneecap|