Cast Shoe and Walking Boot
This open toe medical walking boot is designed to protect, support and treat the foot and ankle for various types of injuries and conditions. It can be worn with a cast or bandage on the foot after you have surgery on your foot or ankle.
This medical cast shoe also features a large square toe design that allows patients to have that additional room for bandages, casts, or other dressings that require some extra space. The open toe design will also allow for maximum breathability.
The cast shoe has adjustable Velcro straps that allow you to control the compression that is applied to your foot. The foot strap of this cast boot can be simply adjusted and be switched between a left or right closure. The two straps that are located around the ankle helps to add stability.
This foot boot also has a rocker sole that allows for a smooth roll while you are walking. It has a lightweight design that also helps patients to walk around comfortably. Another great feature of this cast shoe is that it has great traction on the bottom, so you won’t slip.
The insole of this surgical shoe is constructed of ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), which is foam that is light and flexible, making it very comfortable and cushioned for your injured foot. The tricot lining of the foam is comfortable against the skin as well as durable.
This post-op shoe is available in sizes for kids, women, and men. For the correct size, measure the length of your foot from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel. It can be worn on either the left or right foot. Remember to accommodate for bandages or a cast.
Boot for Broken Foot & Surgery
This medical shoe is ideal for post surgical use in order to help the foot heal and reduce the pain that comes with it. After foot surgery, swelling is very common, the wide square toe will allow for this swelling. This walking shoe is also ideal to protect patients that are wearing casts or bandages.
Some common foot surgeries and injuries could be the following:
- Hammer toes
- Metatarsal surgery
- Ankle arthritis
- Broken or sprained ankle
- Broken or injured foot
- Plantar fasciitis
Medical Boot Cast & Surgical Shoe Features
- Designed to protect, support, and treat many foot and ankle injuries and conditions
- Features a square toe design for protection and comfort
- Open toe design for breathability
- Adjustable straps for customizable fit
- Easy application and removal process
- Can be worn on either left or right foot
- Leaves enough room for casts or bandages the patient is wearing
- Foot closure can be adjusted and switched between left or right closure
- Foam insole provides comfortable support
- Straps located around the ankles help to add stability
- Rocker sole allows for a smooth roll while walking with the medical boot on
- Can be worn after many foot or ankle surgeries
- Walking cast boot is a discreet black color
- Available for kid’s, women and men, sizes range from S to XL
|XS||Up to 8.5"|
|S||8.5" - 9.3"|
|L||10" - 10.8"|
|XL||10.8" - 11.6"|
|Measured distance from heel to tip of toe. Accommodate for cast or bandage if needed.|