A Comfortable Rigid Back Support
Similar to the original Tri-Mod Back Brace this Low Profile version provides a sleeker and comfortable feel while still providing the same back pain relief and compression. The Low Profile still restricts motion from the spine while allowing easier movement for patients recovering from spine surgery.
Features of the Trimod Low Profile Back Brace
- The lightweight rigid frame is smaller allowing for a greater range of motion while still providing comfort and stabilization to heal pain in the back.
- The Low Profile is lightweight and breathable while still being easily adjustable to support the back and spine.
- Works as a chair for back, abdominal constriction and a corset all in one just like the original version. Each removed part of the brace allows for greater movement as the patient gradually improves
- The extra range of motion is compressed by the patented pulley system
- Rigid, heat modable frame provides superior posterior and lateral support
- 1-hand, 1-second adjustability provides patient convenience and control for greater compliance.
- New anatomically correct anterior panel provides patient comfort and intercavitary support.
- Interchangeable TriMod component
- Panel and frame may be removed as patient improves to provide a maintenance brace.
Ideal Brace for Spine Surgery Recovery
While the Low Profile version of the Trimod brace is lighter and allows more movement, it still provides the back pain relief expected from Cybertech. The extra range in motion allows patients to heal properly while still allowing them the opportunity to go about their normal activities.
- Chair backs design is effective during minor movements while walking or while sitting down.
- While the Low Profile provides more movement, limiting strenuous activity is important to preventing pain in back.
The Trimod braces are designed with lower back pain in mind, especially in the spine. The Low Profile is great for restricting movement to the spine while still enhancing patient’s range of motion.