The Cybertech Trimod Back Support
An original Cybertech back stay that promotes the patented pulley system and care expected of Cybertech. The Cybertech Tri-Mod Back Brace is a back support that restricts motion from the spine to ease back pain and patients who are healing from a spine surgery. A hard back brace like the Trimod is essential for surgery recovery.
Features of this Rigid Back Brace
- The lightweight rigid frame provides the stabilization and protection needed for recovery and to alleviate pain in the back.
- Easy adjustability for greater control and customization to support the back and spine.
- Improved comfort and support.
- Works as a chairback brace, for abdominal constriction, and serves a corset back brace. The corset provides the extra immobilization and restriction from backpain and unneeded movement of the spine. It can also be removed and the parts can be used separately as the patient heals and improves.
- Patented pulley system gives users the control and customization to alleviate back problems.
- Rigid frame provides superior posterior and lateral support
- 1-hand, 1-second adjustability provides patient convenience and control for greater compliance.
- New anatomically correct anterior panel provides patient comfort and intercavitary support.
- Interchangeable TriMod component.
- Frame is heat moldable.
- Panel and frame may be removed as patient improves to provide a maintenance brace.
Spinal Surgery Recovery
Controls movement in all directions of the spinal column and provides the immobilization necessary for the best back pain relief. This is an lso brace, or a lumbar sacral orthosis, giving you the ultimate support for post surgery use. The three separate functioning sections of the trimod brace allow the brace to be used in all stages of recovery. From serious back pain treatment to being used alongside back exercises, this tri-mod back brace works like no other.
Keeping movement in the spine limited is a key factor in the healing process and for back pain relief. Cybertech has provided this brace with the entire recovery process in mind; by utilizing the three different sections of the brace back pain treatment and back exercises are more effective.
Common Injuries to the Lumbar Spine
- General pain in the lower back is easily stabilized and allowed to heal properly.
- Sciatica—when the discs in the back begin to be reduced and weaken, causing potentially severe pain. The Trimod brace prevents the rotation of the spine that could cause the symptoms to worsen.
- Fractures from stress are immobilized and comforted as the patient goes through the various stages of recovery