An LSO back brace for Stabilization and Control
The Therapeutic Lumbar Orthosis provides multiple design elements to stabilize and control spine and pain in the back. Back exercises or an ergonomic chair may not provide the proper back pain relief that this brace is sure to bring to users. See all of BraceAbility’s back braces to find the perfect support and more information.
Features of the Cybertech Therapeutic Lumbar Sacral Orthosis
- This unique back brace forms to the lumbar region and is formed to add abdominal compression, to provide battery operated cold and heat therapy, as well as electrical stimulation to the muscles.
- Is easily removed and applied to the targeted area for maximum usability.
- Pulley system provides the customized compression and therapy to support the back.
- Rigid design provides both comfort and protection to the back.
- This brace is great for many working conditions with the incorporated padding to provide further protection against further pain in back. These pads are also removable for a better fit if needed.
Great for Low Back Pain and other Symptoms
- Lumbago is one of the main causes for back pain in the lower lumbar back. The temperature adjustment and muscle stabilizing qualities of this brace will help relieve the pain.
- Helps prevent the pain and discomfort from narrowing of the spinal column that puts pressure on the spinal cord and can affect the nerves in the spine.
- The abnormal curving of the spine, or scoliosis, can leave people incapable of moving comfortably. The customized compression and comfort allow for the perfect fit and level of pain relief.
- Spondylolisthesis—when a bone in the spine slips onto the bone below it—is a major issue that can cause severe pain. This back stay has the comfort and stabilization to help alleviate the pain and help the healing process.
- Posture can be important when dealing with any injury to the back and the Therapeutic Lumbar helps keep the back aligned and comfortable.
Features and Benefits of this Lumbar Sacral Spine Brace
- Heat Moldable Panels
- 5-1 ratio patented
- Interactive patient controlled lumbar and compression conformity
- Rigid ergonomic posterior panel
- Lumbar conforming air bladder and/or cold therapy modality (Included)
- Ergonomic covered plastic anterior panel
- Removable plush padding on both anterior and posterior panels
- Optional battery operated heat therapy and ﾓTherapeutic Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulationﾔ, TENS units are available.
- Targeted segmental stabilization of undesired motion.
- Customized lumbar conforming pressure specific to the patient.
- Pads are adjustable. Remove both pads for the sleekest fit
|Name||Cybertech Therapeutic LSO Back Brace - Lumbar Orthosis|
Write Your Own Review
|Shipping Method||Destination||Est. Delivery Date|
|Ground||Continental US Only||06/27/2013 - 06/30/2013|
|2nd Day||United States||06/27/2013|
|Next Day||United States||06/26/2013|
|Expedited||Canada||06/28/2013 - 07/01/2013|
|International||International||06/29/2013 - 07/05/2013|
|Small||30" - 35"|
|Medium||35" - 40"|
|Large||40" - 45"|
|X-Large||45" - 50"|
|All measurements taken in inches|