Hyperextension Back Brace for the Lumbar Spine
The Hyper-X Plus is a unique style brace that works to extend or hyperextend the spine to promote immobilization and to reduce spine and back pain. It stabilizes and controls the body along with the lower lumbar spine.
Features of this Hyperextension Orthosis Providing Back Support
- Resistant aluminum frame provides the stabilization and comfort for lumbar back pain that is expected of Cybertech products.
- Can be quickly removed with the snap lock addition to the side of the back support.
- Hinged bands eliminate movement and give patients the comfort and usability necessary to help deal with any injury to the back.
- Easily adjustable to fit patients correctly.
- The back pad allows greater compression and ads extra support to keep proper posture and fight lumbar spinal pain.
- Reduces load on the anterior vertebral bodies from T-7 to L2
Common Back Pain Causes
- Sciatica—affects the sciatic nerve which runs from the lower back down each leg. This can cause severe pain and needs to be stabilized and comforted.
- Stress fractures to the spinal column are very common in active individuals and are usually a cause of overuse. The Hyper-X Plus helps immobilize the injury to allow the patient time to heal the injury.
- Spinal stenosis occurs when the amount of space available in the spine is decreased; often caused by overgrowth in the bones, herniated disks, problems with the ligaments in the area or just common injuries. This brace completely immobilizes the area in question unlike most other back braces, giving the support to the back injury.
This brace is unique in relation to most BraceAbility back supports due to its ability to provide stabilization to the pelvic and sterna areas. It keeps the vertebrae stabilized, allowing the patient the time for the injury to heal and help with back pain treatment
Features of this Hyperextension Spine Brace
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum frame.
- Unique quick release closure and snap lock lever mechanism.
- Spring loaded hinged pelvic band eliminating migration, assuring patient comfort and compliance.
- Articulating sternal pad optimizes patient comfort.
- Ease of adjusting without removing screws in both linear and widths.
- Variable anatomical contour adjustment for proximal sternal frame customization.
- Standard and shorter version sizes available.