Thoracolumbar Spine Orthosis - a Back Brace for the Spine
The Cyberspine Thoracal Lumbar Sacral Orthosis (TLSO) is a unique back support that is designed for back pain specifically located in the spine. The design doesn’t allow movements that could cause further pain in back with its superior stabilization and control.
Features of this Thoracic Back Brace Providing Treatment for Back Pain
- Like most Cybertech braces, the Cyberspine utilizes the pulley system that allows patients to easily adjust the compression and comfort of the brace to best prevent back pain.
- Soft padded liner is removable for a sleeker fit and to extend Cybertech’s promotion of usability.
- The shoulder straps and pads located around the neck are adjustable and built for the most comfort possible. The sternal pad around the neck and the extended chair back design provides extra stabilization and posture to prevent further damage to the spine.
- The cutout area in the spine area of the back support provides extra comfort and relief to the spinal column.
Cybertech Lumbar Brace - a Lumbar Orthosis for Back Pain
The unique design keeps the spine stabilized and restricts movement, making the Cyberspine useful for just about any back injury:
- The Cyberspine LSO creates postural alignment like no other brace thoroughly keeping the spinal column stabilized and correctly positioned.
- This lumbar orthosis back brace also helps in the early stages of osteoporosis in the spine. The thinning of the bones leaves pain and weakness that must be supported.
- Also capable of providing the immobilization necessary for fractures whether it is lower back pain or higher up in the spine. The larger design and connection between the abdomen and neck provides complete stabilization.
- Kyphosis—the forward rounding of the upper back is corrected by the Cyberspine with its design of keeping the back straight and comforted.
- Helps fight lower back and spine pain.
- This lower lumbar brace is also useful in pre surgical and post surgical situations in which the back needs to be stabilized and pain free.
Features and Benefits of this Rigid TLSO Back Brace
- This lumbar spine brace is fabricated with a very soft plush removable inner liner.
- Easy, no tools adjustable linear thoracic adjustment and articulating sternal pad and padded shoulder straps. Locking screw below eliminates patient adjustment.
- Ergonomically designed posterior plastic frame with spine relief cutout extending from inferior spine of scapula to sacrococcygeal junction.
- Lateral plastic panels covered with spacer fabric for control and patient comfort.
|Name||Cybertech Cyberspine Thoracic Lumbar TLSO Back Brace|
Write Your Own Review
|Shipping Method||Destination||Est. Delivery Date|
|Ground||Continental US Only||06/27/2013 - 06/30/2013|
|2nd Day||United States||06/27/2013|
|Next Day||United States||06/26/2013|
|Expedited||Canada||06/28/2013 - 07/01/2013|
|International||International||06/29/2013 - 07/05/2013|
|Size||Waist Circumference||Back Panel Height|
|Small||30" - 35"||17"|
|Medium||35" - 40"||17"|
|Large||40" - 45"||19"|
|X-Large||40" - 45"||19"|
|All measurements taken in inches|