A Semi Rigid Neck Brace for Spine Support
This two piece cervical collar limits motion by controlling rotation and bending movements in the neck. This neck support provides the posture and support needed to alleviate pain in the spine and back, as well as neck pain. The cervical neck is properly supported when any discomfort appears in the spine.
Cybertech Neck Immobilizer Features:
- Tabs located at the base of the spine cervical support prevents forward bending of the neck.
- Aluminum spine element located at the back of the brace along the spinal column is moldable to fit the patient and provide the best comfort to prevent neck pain.
- The padding is durable yet breathable for patients comfort.
- There is a large hole at the front of the neck to allow easy breathing while wearing the brace.
Unlike back braces the Immobilizer focuses on the immobilization of the neck to prevent back and spine pain in the specific area. See Cybertech’s complete lineup of braces if you have lumbar back pain or lumbar spine pain to get the best brace possible for your symptoms.
A Cervical Spine Collar for Multiple Symptoms
- Herniated disc—when the cushion like disk between the bones in the spine is ruptured or injured. This injury needs immobilization to allow the injury to heal properly.
- This neck brace for the spine is also useful for post surgery discomfort or when the neck is required to be kept immobilized for safety reasons.
- Promotes spinal alignment to keep the patient as comfortable as possible to allow injuries the chance to heal since the neck is such a commonly moved area of the body.