Low Profile Bi-Mod Back Brace
The Low Profile 8" version of the original Bi-Mod back support has many of the same features and has less of the bulk for a sleeker fit. $15.00 cheaper than the original, this brace still helps fight pain in the back and was made to help the recovering spine surgery patient.
Features of this Cybertech Back Support
Smaller and lighter than the original version, the Low Profile has all of the same qualities but was built with a patient’s movement in mind. Created for the patient in need of a supportive brace that allows a larger range of motion.
- Smaller back chair feature with a tough design allowing more movement than the original while still supporting the spine. Can be removed for an even greater enhancement to mobility.
- The back chairs design can be customized to the patients need.
- The smaller design still incorporates the pulley system to allow patients the adjustable compression along with greater movement to help alleviate pain in back.
- Lightweight construction provides comfort for back pain.
From Back Treatment to Back Exercises
The Low Profile version of the brace can also be divided into the two forms of the brace, further enhancing its mobility and range of movement. The chair back form allows a more rigid immobilization to the spine while the removable belt provides stabilization and a more active recover.
A Great Post Spinal Surgery Brace
The Low Profile is a smaller and sleeker version of the original but is still effective in controlling the movement of the spinal column. The two functioning forms of the brace provide enhanced mobility and stabilization in multiple forms of the patient’s recovery. Back pain treatment is more flexible with the Low Profile Bi-Mod stay due to the users improved opportunity to perform more active movements.
- The Bi-Mod Low Profile is an effective back brace in many situations, in both back exercises and braced back pain treatment.
- Using the Low Profile version of the Bi-Mod braces allows the user the enhanced range of movement, but it should only be worn by patients who are capable of the extra movement. Consult with a doctor or see BraceAbility’s complete lineup of back braces to find the perfect fit for you.
|Name||Cybertech Bi-Mod 8" Low Profile Back Brace|
Write Your Own Review
|Shipping Method||Destination||Est. Delivery Date|
|Ground||Continental US Only||06/03/2013 - 06/06/2013|
|2nd Day||United States||06/03/2013|
|Next Day||United States||06/02/2013|
|Expedited||Canada||06/04/2013 - 06/07/2013|
|International||International||06/05/2013 - 06/11/2013|
|Size||Posterior Frame||Posterior Height||Anterior Height|
|Small||13" x 17"||8"||4.75"|
|Medium||14" x 19"||8"||5.5"|
|Large||14" x 21"||8"||6"|
|X-Large||15" - 26"||8"||6.875"|
|2X-Large||15" - 26"||9.5"||7.75"|
|3X-Large||15" x 26"||9.75"||9"|
|All measurements taken in inches|