Unique Adjustable Back Brace for the Spine and Back Pain
The Bi-Mod system is similar to the Tri-Mod in that it has different forms for various points in the recovery process. It is $36.00 cheaper than the original Tri-Mod Back Brace brace and uses many of the same elements to help recovery and pain in the back.
Features of the Cybertech Bi-Mod for Recovery and Back Support
- Back chair feature with a rigid protective design can be easily removed so that the spine belt can be used for recovering patients without all of the restriction from movement.
- The chair back brace design can be customized with a heat gun for the best fit possible.
- Easily adjustable with the patented pulley system that provides the proper support and abdominal compression to alleviate pain in back.
- Rigid frame provides superior posterior and lateral support.
- 1-handed pulley is adjustable in 1 second, can be adjusted while driving, walking, etc. and provides patient convenience and control for greater compliance.
- New anatomically correct anterior panel provides patient comfort and intercavitary support. Panel and frame may be removed as patient improves to provide a maintenance brace.
- Extremely lightweight. Features the Cybertech patented mechanical pulley system.
A Brace for Lower Back Pain, Great for Back Treatment
The double form of the Bi-Mod serious provides helps fight serious recovery symptoms and can provide the proper support as the patient progresses. The chair back provides the immobilization and stabilization to keep the spine pain free and the lightweight removable belt provides the comfort and stabilization when the patient is ready for more active recovery.
A Rigid Back Brace for Spinal Surgery Recovery
The spinal column is the main form of back pain that must be considered when wearing the Bi-Mod brace. It effectively immobilizes movement of the spine to ensure lower back pain, and back pain in general, does not occur. Support for back is essential to the healing of an injury, or in the recovery from back surgery or spine surgery.
- By keeping the back and spine mobilized and able to properly heal, the Bi-Mod back stay is an ideal brace for anyone who is searching for a brace for post surgery use. Cybertech created the Bi-Mod brace with the patient in mind and it effectively helps patients support the back in many situations.
- An original back brace for back pain relief, allowing most forms of back problems to heal properly by stabilizing and comforting the spine and targeted area.
- See this to learn more about some of the common cases in which back surgery may be needed.