A Contour Back Brace for the Lumbar Spine
The Flex Plus 10 inch brace is designed to be worn for lengthy periods of time. It provides a smoother compression to the back and spine for lower lumbar back pain relief. Even though the 10 inch version is larger than the 8 inch Flex Plus Back Brace, the smaller back chair design makes this back support lighter and more mobile than other braces.
A Sleek, Flexible Back Brace for Lower Back Pain
- The Flex Plus 10 inch incorporates a lightweight panel with a more flexible pulley system than other Cybertech bracesthat forms to the body for the best comfort possible.
- The more flexible pulley system provides a uniquely smooth compression for lower back pain and a longer more comfortable wearing experience.
- The lightweight and breathable design provides comfort and stabilization with proper posture qualities to alleviate pain in the back and spine
- Patented, new posterior panel and Flexible Pulley System in an intermediate brace that comfortably contours and conforms to each patient's body structure.
- 5:1 ratio, low-friction Flexibile Pulley Systems provide powerful, smooth and easily-controlled compression.
- Lightweight, breathable construction combines with contouring panels for increased comfort and support.
- Quick, one-hand adjustment controls support level and comfort for standing or sitting.
The mesh fabric design allows patients the opportunity to be more comfortably mobile than other braces. These unique designs along with the more rigid seat back panel, which may be removed, provide enhanced movement while promoting stability.
A Comfortable Back Brace for Back Pain Treatment
Back pain assistance comes from the back stay’s ability to deal with many forms of back problems that patients may encounter. Among these are lumbar spine injuries and spinal stenosis.
- Spinal injuries are very serious and must be treated with the best care possible. The Flex Plus 10 inch brace is a good stage brace for patients, allowing stabilization to the lumbar spine and allowing more movement for back pain exercises.
- Spinal stenosis—when the gaps between the bones in the spinal column begin to narrow. The compression provided by the Flex Plus braces alleviates the pressure and discomfort of these symptoms.