Features of the Corflex Ultra Fit Wrist Splint for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
The Corflex Ultra Fit Wrist Splint-8” is a similar product to the Corflex Ultra Fit Wrist Splint-10” but incorporates a shorter wrist splint that works well for patients with shorter forearms or for patients who prefer a shorter more mobile wrist support.
- While the Ultra Fit Wrist Splint-8” is not only shorter and more mobile; it also leaves the fingers free to enhance mobility and is easy to apply with one hand.
- A wrist compression brace that immobilizes the wrist joint with an aluminum stay that keeps the wrist comfortable and correctly positioned.
- A wrist stay for carpal tunnel syndrome treatment made from a rigid material that is only eight inches long providing lightweight breathability with a removable aluminum palmer brace.
- The durable wrist brace provides protection from outside contact pressure.
A Splint for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
What is carpal tunnel syndrome? The carpal tunnel nerve runs along the bottom side of the wrist and provides protection to the ligaments that run to the hand and control the fingers. When the carpal tunnel is irritated or compressed severe pain ensues that hinders the patient’s ability to use the wrist properly.
Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- A numb pain that can be more severe depending on the injury. It also gets worse when the wrist is in use or if the proper carpal tunnel splint is used.
- A sharp tingling that also becomes worse when the wrist is in use.
- The wrist pain can spread to the forearm. Since this wrist immobilizer runs up the forearm it provides the best support to the wrist and for any carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms.
- A carpal tunnel syndrome night splint to be worn at night for the best recovery.
The Corflex Ultra Fit Wrist Splint for Tendonitis and other Wrist Injuries
- Wrist tendonitis—located at the base of the thumb and affects the tendons in the wrist joint.
- Wrist Sprains and wrist strains are easily stabilized with this wrist stay that works well for wrist ligament injuries.
- After a cast is removed or in post-surgery wrist instability situations, this wrist stabilizer effectively immobilizes the joint and allows proper pain free recovery