The Corflex Ankle Fixed Walker is a Foot Brace for Severe Ankle Sprains
This ankle support for severe ankle sprain treatment is similar to the Corflex Lower Leg Fixed Walker without the bulk and weight of the lower leg bracing. Designed more for comfort in the ankle and foot area, this foot stay effectively treats foot injuries and ankle injuries with comfort and stabilization.
Features of the Corflex Ankle Fixed Walker Short Cam Walker Boot
- Even without the extra length of the Lower Leg design, the ankle is properly stabilized.
- Utilizes the use of a low heel height for the reduction of low length discrepancy—different leg lengths—that can occur from injury.
- A durable ankle walker with malleable metal uprights for the best ankle immobilization.
- The inside of the ankle stay is padded and utilizes straps for adjustable compression.
The Corflex Ankle Short Fixed Walker Boot for Foot Fractures
If you currently have a broken foot bone, or need to know if you have a fractured foot, you have come to the right place. The Ankle Fixed Walker was designed for a foot fracture with its adjustable compression and rigid protection. This ankle stay works best for a stable foot fracture, that being a foot break that is not displaced too far from its original position. It is also important to see a doctor to determine if there is a fracture and what the symptoms are.
- Since fractures can occur in the same way as severe ankle sprains, the symptoms are similar. Pain is the most obvious symptom and can be intense enough that walking becomes nearly impossible.
- The foot, especially in the fractured foot area, will become swollen and tender.
- Foot bruising often occurs.
An Ankle Fracture Brace for a Severe Ankle Sprain
- Ankle sprains and ankle strains—even with its smaller design, the Ankle Walker effectively treats ankle ligament and tendon injuries by compressing and comforting the high and lower ankle area.
- If you have recently had foot surgery, ankle surgery, or casting, this ankle brace support works to stabilize and protect the weakened muscles and ligaments through the recovery process.