Features of the TaloStabil Eco Compression Ankle Sleeve
- Keeps the ankle compressed in order to relieve pressure at the base of the ankle. Sprained ankles and similar ankle injuries become aggravated from contact pressure and this support helps eliminate that pain.
- This brace for ankle provides two silicone ankle pads to help massage and heal the soreness and discomfort from injury or from weakness.
- The compression for the tendon on ankle sets this brace apart from other support braces, making it ideal for recovery purposes.
A Universal Compression Ankle Brace for many Ankle Injuries
- As stated above, the TaloStabil Eco is great for post surgery and the removal of plaster. The ligaments are instable and weak after these processes and must be supported and compressed.
- A sprained ankle is easily healed with this braces ability to limit contact pressure with surfaces. This gives the ankle the time to heal properly while still giving some mobility to the user.
- Achillodynia—inflammation of the Achilles tendon, causing pain and discomfort in the ankle area. The silicone padding brings comfort and compression to the irritated area allowing it to heal without hindering the patient’s ability to use the ankle.
A Compression Ankle Support for Plantar Fasciitis
When people think of severe pain in the foot area, pain in the plantar fascia comes to mind immediately. While the TaloStabil Eco does not directly treat plantar fasciitis—injury to the tendon running from heel to toes—it does help support the foot in the process of healing.
- The plantar tendon can become weak, possibly causing the ankle to give in.
- The TaloStabil Eco can work alongside a brace for plantar fasciitis for support purposes when the fasciitis brace is removed or for added stability.
- Three-dimensional form-knitted dual-tension support
- Compression class II
- Pressure relief at base of ankle
- Extension to side of foot sole to prevent curling
- For left or right foot
- Color: beige, silver, blue
|Name||Bort TaloStabil Eco Universal Ankle Compression Sleeve|
Write Your Own Review
|Shipping Method||Destination||Est. Delivery Date|
|Ground||Continental US Only||05/30/2013 - 06/02/2013|
|2nd Day||United States||05/30/2013|
|Next Day||United States||05/29/2013|
|Expedited||Canada||05/31/2013 - 06/03/2013|
|International||International||06/01/2013 - 06/07/2013|
|Size||Circumference of Ankle|
|For Children||17 - 19 cm|
|Small||Up to 21 cm|
|Medium||21 - 23 cm|
|Large||23 - 25 cm|
|X-Large||25 - 27 cm|
|Measurement is taken 1.5" above the lateral malleolus (outer ankle bone).|