The Bort Athletic Wrist Support for Wrist Strain
If you are active in sports or constantly use your wrist in daily activities, then the Bort Wrist Support is perfect for you, especially if you have suffered strain in the wrist. A wrist strain and wrist sprain is a ligament injury to the wrist caused from using the wrist as a brace in a fall or even from overuse of the wrist. This Bort wrist brace works to support and stabilize the wrist injury comfortably and quickly.
Sport Wrist Brace Features Ideal for Tendosynovitis
- Velcro closure for adjustable support to the wrist injury.
- An elastic wrist support ideal for minor wrist discomfort and strain.
- This sport wrist brace as a width of 3.2 inches (8 cm).
- Works well after plaster is removed from the wrist from wrist sprain surgery.
Symptoms Treated by the Bort Sport Wrist Support
- Pain in the wrist area.
- Swelling to the injured part of the wrist.
- Bruising and tenderness to the area in discomfort.
- In more severe cases, a torn wrist ligament will be even more painful and instable.
- Once plaster is removed after wrist sprain surgery, this wrist immobilizer helps support the weakened wrist joint while allowing the freedom to recover comfortably.
- Color: beige, black, multi-colored