Comfortable Shoe Insoles for Foot Pain:
The ViscoPed S Full Insoles incorporate soft comfort areas at the pressure points of the feet to help alleviate everything from toe pain to heel pain. You can’t find in soles like these in shoe stores and anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet will want them for every pair of shoes.
Diabetic Shoe Insoles serve Many Purposes:
- Reduces shock pressure to the entire foot, lessening foot pain. It also relieves pressure to the joints and the back to relieve strain.
- Slight forming of the arch adds further support and is great for added arch support and helps the symptoms of flat feet.
- Holes allow breathable comfort and remove heat buildup.
- Seven available sizes come in pairs and can be trimmed to become the correct size and comfort to fit in any running shoe or casual shoe.
- Can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
Foot Pain Insoles Relieve Pain on Foot Joints
There are over 30 joints in the feet and even more in the legs and back that can cause pain when arthritis, infection, gout or any other symptoms that causes joint soreness to ensue. These shoe inserts act as a perfect orthosis to prevent and remove the swelling and pain to the joints.
ViscoPed S: A Foot Orthotic for Many Symptoms:
- Matatarsalgia is the irritation of the metatarsals—five long bones in the foot—this footpain can be a result of the foot changing alignment.
- Diabetic foot can result from nerve damage in the feet and lead to a loss of sensation and feet pain. Foot doctors can help in many cases to make sure the foot gets the best care possible.
- Forefoot and toe deformities are easily comforted.
- Hyperkeatosis is a symptom in which the outer layer of skin thickens on the foot and can affect the soles of the feet.
- Plantar pain or more specifically, plantar fasciitis. Pain to the plantar fascia—the ligament connecting the heel bone to the toes is the most common form of pain in the heel.
- Fat Pad Atrophy is a decrease in size of the body fat that protects the metatarsal phalangeal heads.
These Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis can also be used to help with:
- Back and joint pain
- Fat Pad Atrophy
- Diabetic foot
- Forefoot and toe deformities
- Plantar pain due to arthritis or peak shock load
- Foot pain (plantar pain)
Also try the original ViscoPed metatarsal insoles for targeted relief to the ball of your foot to relieve symptoms of metatarsalgia
|Name||Bauerfeind ViscoPed S Insoles for Foot Pain & Plantar Fasciitis|
Write Your Own Review
|Shipping Method||Destination||Est. Delivery Date|
|Ground||Continental US Only||06/01/2013 - 06/04/2013|
|2nd Day||United States||06/01/2013|
|Next Day||United States||05/31/2013|
|Expedited||Canada||06/02/2013 - 06/05/2013|
|International||International||06/03/2013 - 06/09/2013|
|Men - U.S. Shoe Size||3-4 ½||5-6||6 ½-7 ½||8-9||9 ½-10 ½||11-12 ½||13-14|
|Women - U.S. Shoe Size||4-5||5 ½-7||7 ½-9||9 ½-10||10 ½-11 ½||12-13 ½||14-15|