A Wrist Support Brace for Wrist Pain and Other Symptoms
The ManuTrain Wrist Support is a unique brace for the wrist with silicone inserts that provide the pain and swelling reduction that people have come to expect from Bauerfeind. It also has a removable support that increases stabilization.
ManuTrain Wrist Pain Brace Features:
- Unlike a splint, that would prevent flexion, the ManuTrain provides knitted joint support that stabilzes the wrist with compression.
- Removable thermoplastic support provides curative positioning and can be formed to the individual’s wrist.
- Velcro strap may be applied when additions wrist support or stabilization is needed.
- Silicone inserts leave the radius and ulna—the main bones in the wrist—free from pressure and further pain in the wrist. It also provides regular compression to the soft tissue of the joint, leading to an increase in circulation and decreasing swelling and edema.
- Endorses proprioception—increasing the sense of body movement in the wrist and stabilization.
- Compression in the knit at the edges of the stay retains circulation, will not retain heat, and is machine washable.
What is Carpal Tunnel?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the median nerve—supplies feeling and movement to the hand. If you do not know about carpal tunnel syndrome it can cause numb tingling, weakness, and even muscle damage to the hand or fingers making the need for a proper wrist strap crucial.
Prevent Wrist Pain with a Carpal Tunnel Brace
- Prevent the need for carpal tunnel surgery.
- Stabilizes the wrist to prevent any further pain the wrist carpal.
- Decrease the pain caused by the symptoms of tunnel syndrome.
- Unlike other wrist straps, the ManuTrain doesn’t hinder the wrists function.
ManuTrain Wrist Support for Other Symptoms
- Unless it is a broken wrist, which could require surgery and further wrist braces, the ManuTrain helps with pain and instabilities.
- Pre-operative and post-operative inflammatory conditions.
- Tenosynovitis, also known as trigger finger—is an inflammation surrounding the tendon of the finger, most commonly the thumb.
- Helps with the pain and functioning of a dislocated wrist.
This Brace for Wrist Pain can Also Help With:
- Pain and instabilities of the wrist
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Arthralgia (degenerative, rheumatic, reactive)
- Pro and post-operative inflammatory conditions
- Wrist dislocation
|Circumference wrist in inches||5 ½-6||6-6 ¼||6 ¼-6 ¾||6 ¾-7||7-7 ½||7 ½-7 ¾|
|Measurement is taken at the circumference of the wrist|