ManuLoc: A Great Stabilizing Brace for the Wrist:
The Bauerfeind ManuLoc provides soft, breathable stability for wrist support day and night. Unlike another splint or brace, the ManuLoc provides the support and relief from pressure expected of Bauerfeind while leaving the fingers free for the user to perform their normal every-day tasks. The design and Velcro straps allow for easy removal application as well as the opportunity to adjust the stay to provide the best comfort for wrist pain.
Carpal Tunnel Wrist Brace Features:
- Stabilizes the central and lateral areas of the wrist and can be made into a more immobilizing splint brace with two anatomically pre-formed, adjustable aluminum bars incorporated into the stay.
- Prevents unnatural or unwanted wrist movements that could increase wrist soreness.
- Useful for many situations including around the house or at work. Allowing freedom to the fingers makes the ManuLoc perfect for many situations.
- Machine washable for great usability.
What is the Carpal Tunnel?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is when pressure is placed upon the median nerve in the wrist that provides movement. A general numbness or tingling sensation will follow and can even lead to muscle damage in the carpal tunnel.
- How do you get carpal tunnel syndrome—it is common in people who use repetitive wrist motions on a daily basis. This puts pressure and strain on the carpal tunnel and wrist.
- The ManuLoc helps deal with the pain in the wrist, weakness and other symptoms caused by tunnel syndrome.
- See this to learn more about carpal tunnel syndrome.
Other Wrist Conditions the ManuLoc can Help with:
- Sharp chronic irritation in the wrist is comforted and prevented from increasing in pain with the ManuLoc stay.
- Post-traumatic or post-operative immobilization. The ManuLoc is capable of making sure the wrist remains completely immobilized for serious cases such as a broken wrist.
- The ManuLoc can help prevent unwanted wrist flexion or nerve compression that cause irritation within the targeted area.
- Partial paralysis such as wrist drop—paralysis of the extensor muscles of hand and fingers—is prevented and treated effectively with the ManuLoc support
- Nerve irritations in the wrist (light form of carpal tunnel syndrome), Contusions, Distortions, Kienbock’s Disease (Softening of the lunate bone).
Wrist Stabilizer Features:
- Central & lateral stabilization of the wrist, and if necessary, immobilizes with two anatomically pre-contoured, adjustable aluminum bars integrated into the support
- Prevents abnormal, or unwanted wrist movements
- Inner elastic band loops around wrist for easy donning
- Three adjustable Velcro straps for individualized compression, and precise fit
- Can be worn at night, or at work with no compression, by loosening the straps
- Medically effective support, leaves fingers completely free with full range of movement
- Superior wearing comfort, soft, seamless, lightweight, breathable material