The Bort Valco Hallux Valgus Splint and Bunion Regulator
A bunion—hallux valgus—occurs when the big toe of the foot points inwards causing a callused bump to appear on the outside of the toe. The turning of the toe and bunion pain needs to be properly splinted and corrected in order to heal correctly. Just wearing shoes and walking can cause severe pain in patients with foot bunion pain.
Bunion Pain Symptoms Corrected By the Best Bunion Splint
- Calloused skin on the outside of the big toe that is often red in color.
- The toe joint and calloused area will be painful, especially when shoes are worn.
- The bunion is caused when the big toe is turned toward the other toes on the foot.
Features of the Bort Valco Nighttime Bunion Regulator
- Anatomically adaptable form allows the correct physiological alignment of the metatarsophalangeal joint in the toe.
- Plastozote foam lining on the inside of the bunion support provides comfort and protects the critical area of the toe semi-shell
- The hole at the top of the toe provides breathability.
- Two adjustable Velcro straps allow customizable pressure while keeping the toe in the best position for recovery.
- Works great as a night bunion pain splint.
How to Relieve Bunion Pain with a Hallux Valgus Night Splint
Keeping the toe with the bunion discomfort supported and comforted is the most important thing to do. Bunion surgery does reduce the pain in most patients and the Bort Valco Hallux Valgus Splint is great to continue the bunion treatment to completely diminish foot pain after bunion surgery. The comfort and support to bunion pain provided by this hallux valgus splint is great for post-operative pain relief and general bunion pain relief.
- Recommended as a night time splint
- Color: blue/white
|Size||USA Shoe Size|
|Small||Up to 7|
|Medium||7 - 10|