Kids Neck Brace for Treatment for Whiplash Injuries
Neck injuries can be extremely serious, especially if surgery is needed to the cervical spine. Any surgery can be life threatening and it is important to have the best care possible in postoperative situations. Even children are capable of receiving neck injuries, and it is even more important that they receive the best neck braces and neck supports. This neck brace is soft and perfect for children in need of neck support.
Cervical Neck Brace for Children
Children are usually pretty active and are in need of sports braces and orthotics at some point and a proper neck brace should be included. Whiplash injuries to the cervical spine and postoperative cervical spine situations can be scary for anyone, especially kids. Unlike bulkier neck braces like the Cybertech CSI Neck Immobilizer, this neck support is smaller and allows the child to be more comfortable through the recovery process.
Features of this Neck Brace for Kids
- Features soft, open-pored foam with density 45.
- A neck brace to be worn during the day and at night.
- Anatomically shaped to ensure the best fit possible.
- Provides a recess for larynx for better patient comfort.
- Utilizes a skin friendly cover that is 100 percent cotton.
- This neck support has an adjustable Velcro closure.
- Indicated for whiplash injuries to the cervical spine, painful torticollis, after operations of the cervical spine and after torticollis operations, and cervical spine syndrome.
|Size||Circumference of Neck|
|For Children||Up to 13 in|
|Measurement point: Eyes looking straight ahead, circumference of neck.|