The Bort Soft Thumb Arthritis Brace
The Bort Soft Thumb Splint Long is a similar product to the Bort Soft Thumb Splint Short but has the design elements for the use of many more injuries and symptoms. Being a longer finger hand splint allows for the treatment and recovery of thumb fractures and other injuries beyond that of thumb arthritis.
Features of the Bort Soft Thumb Splint Long for Thumb Fracture Recovery
- An extra soft support with material that is both breathable and comfortable.
- This brace for thumb arthritis is pre-molded for the best partial immobilization of the thumb joints.
- Acts as a hand and wrist brace that keeps the fingers free to move like normal.
- Extended further up the wrist than the short version of the Bort thumb brace. Length = 5.5 inches (14 cm) long.
A Bort Soft Thumb Splint for Arthritis
- Because of the Bort Soft Thumb Splint Long’s ability to stabilize the wrist, this brace for hand is ideal for post thumb fractures. It provides the support and immobilization to comfort and heal the injury.
- Thumb arthritis is common in the thumb saddle joint and the metacarpophalageal joint. When the thumb ligaments succumb to arthritis it is important to find a brace like the Soft Thumb Splint for thumb arthritis to allow the joints to rest and recovery properly. This thumb wrist support can even prevent thumb surgery for arthritis in some instances.
- The awkwardly bent ligaments and injured ligaments from contact pressure—or skier’s thumb—are stabilized and held in the proper position to heal.
- General injures and reconstruction to the thumb ligaments and thumb tendons are comforted and immobilized enough to allow them to recovery.
- Integrated, anatomically pre-molded splint for partial immobilization of the thumb saddle and metacarpophalangeal joints
- Allows free movement of the finger
- Colors: beige, blue
|Name||Bort Soft Thumb Splint for Arthritis - Long|
Write Your Own Review
|Shipping Method||Destination||Est. Delivery Date|
|Ground||Continental US Only||05/25/2013 - 05/28/2013|
|2nd Day||United States||05/25/2013|
|Next Day||United States||05/24/2013|
|Expedited||Canada||05/26/2013 - 05/29/2013|
|International||International||05/27/2013 - 06/02/2013|
|Size||Circumference of Wrist|
|Small||Over 5 7/8" to 6 5/8"|
|Medium||Over 6 5/8" to 7 1/2"|
|Large||Over 7 1/2" to 8 1/4"|
|Measurement point: Circumference of wrist.|