Abdominal Compression Binder & Stomach Support
Many people suffer injuries to the abdomen area or become in need of abdominal surgery. Typically, some form of abdominal support binder will be recommended in order to keep the injury compressed and allow it to heal. Abdominal braces and supports, like this, are designed for comfort and support of the abdominal region of the body. This abdominal brace is also typically more comfortable to wear than abdominal braces and belts like the Incredibrace Lower Back Compression Brace due to its soft inner lining.
A Post Surgical Tummy Binder for Abdominal Healing
Abdominal surgery can be a very serious thing since it takes place near many of the body’s vital organs. This is why having the most comfortable form of compression in post-surgery situations with the Bort Abdominal Support Binder is essential to the recovery process. Abdominal binders are designed to aid with any weakness found in the connective tissue of the abdominal area, further adding to its ability to compress the body.
Features of the Bort Abdominal Support Tummy Binder Belt
- Comfortable on the body due to the soft inner lining.
- Easy adjusted with the Velcro closure for patient usability.
- This abdominal support binder is 8.3 inches tall.
- Effectively compresses the abdominal area.
- Ideal for post-surgery situations, like after tummy tucks, liposuction or other abdominal surgeries. Also great for ventral hernia relief, peritoneum injuries, weakness in the connective tissue of the abdominal area, and pendulous abdomen, and lesions in the abdominal cavity (peritoneum)