Features of this Patella Tracking Brace to help Defeat Pain in Knees
The knee is a vital body part for performing everything from daily tasks to athletics. This area must be kept protected and when injured, you must have the best brace to help support the knee so you can get back to performing at your best. It is important to have the correct knee brace for all of your knee problems.
- The GenuTrain P3 keeps the patella protected with a knitted support integrating a formed silicone massage pad insert with inward facing silicone pressure points to exert compression on the Hoffa’s fat pad inside the knee, relieving pain.
- This silicone piece in the P3 Knee Support activates several important stabilizing joint muscles giving the knee further support and decreasing knee soreness and swelling
- The adjustable corrective strap on this patella stabilizing brace helps to protect the kneecap from drifting sideways. This strap can be tightened to your liking depending on the activity you will be engaging in and the amount of strain which will be put on your knee..
- The Bauerfeind P3 Knee Brace is made with a patented knit which is machine washable, lightweight, and breathable. The calf area and area below the knee is stretchable for easy usage and removal, and less wear and tear.
- Medial and lateral holds in the knit guard against migration so that the Genutrain P3 stays in place. An innovative trapezoidal stitch in the popliteal region prevents bunching and pinching of the patella stabilizing brace.
- The Genutrain knee support adds support to the meniscus, secures the kneecap and stabilizes the knee joint – relieving knee pain.
GenuTrain P3 and Proprioception
Proprioception is an amazing advancement in the world of braces and supports, especially in the knee. Proprioception is how one recognizes the movements of other body parts and the amount of effort needed in the area. If a body part—such as the knee—were injured, the sense of movement would be hindered by the pain. A knee brace like the GenuTrain P3 provides the comfort and stability to allow enhanced sense of movement in the targeted area.
What this Patella Stabilizing Brace is used for:
The GenuTrain P3 patellar knee support has specific knee bracing goals to help protect and prevent injuries or symptoms that prevent people from performing at their best. GenuTrain P3 is ideal for playing sports or running, as athletes in particular tend to suffer from pain in the patellar area, as a result of twisting or taking a direct blow to the kneecap. This patella support brace shortens the regeneration period, provides protection against overloading and secondary injuries, and allows you to get back to training, practicing, or performing more quickly. The knit in this patellar tracking brace is constructed with an innovative elasticity causing the GenuTrain knee brace to adapt perfectly to the shape of the knee without restricting mobility. Breathable materials and reduced pressure at the edges ensure that the Bauerfind GenuTrain P3 feels pleasant to wear.
GenuTrain P3 Patellar Knee Support treats many conditions:
- Increase the ability to be physically active; adds quality to the daily lives of those with knee injuries or ailments
- The GenuTrain P3 is great for improving the stability and functioning qualities of the knee joints.
- The P3 Knee Support can delay surgery and prevent the chance of total knee replacement, especially when used along with knee exercises
- This patellar brace treats patellofemoral pain syndrome (chondropathy, chondromalacia
- This patellar tendonitis brace treats patellar tip syndrome (patellar tendonitis)
- Patella support helps with patellar subluxation and lateralization of the patella (dislocation tendency), or high-riding patella (patella alta)
- The Genutrain P3 by Bauerfeind is a patella stabilizing brace which rids the feeling of instability in one’s knee
- Patellar knee brace alleviates anterior knee pain and pain caused by osteoarthritis
- The P3 knee brace is used by those with Osgood-Schlatter's disease after lateral release surgery
|Size||Circumference 6 3/4" Above Kneecap||Circumference 6" Below Kneecap
|1||15 3/8" - 16 1/2"
||11" - 12 1/4"
|2||16 1/2" - 17 3/4"
||12 1/4" - 13 3/8"|
|3||17 3/4" - 18 1/8"
||13 3/8" - 14 5/8"
|4||18 1/8" - 20 1/8"
||14 5/8" - 15 3/4"|
|5||20 1/8" - 21 1/4"
||15 3/4" - 17"
|6||21 1/4" - 22 1/2"
||17" - 18 1/8"|
|Measurement is taken 6 3/4" above the kneecap and 6" below the kneecap