The Corflex Disc Unloader Spinal Orthosis-Extended Edition for Low Back Pain
This back brace is similar to the Disc Unloader Spinal Orthosis-Standard but has an extended design that supports a larger portion of the lumbar back effectively. Lumbar back strains can leave patients in severe pain and unable to perform the tasks that they normally could comfortably.
Features of the Disc Unloader Spinal Orthosis-Extended for the Lumbar Back
- Effectively reduces pressure to pain in the back through circumferential compression.
- The extended version comes with a 10 inch anterior back panel as opposed to the standard 6 inch panel for greater lumbar muscle support. There is also a 12 inch posterior support for low back strain support.
- Utilizes hot and cold therapy with an added gel pack that provides ice or heat for lower back pain.
- The breathable material is supported by the durable A.B.S. inserts with an adjustable closure that fits to the body and provides the best relief for lower back pain symptoms.
The Extended Disc Unloader Spinal Orthosis for Discogenic Disc Disease
Discogenic disc diseas is similar to degenerative disc disease and occurs when the spinal discs gradually deteriorate over time. This lower spine brace supports and provides the correct posture to the pain filled area. Many patients decide to receive surgery to repair these symptoms, and this brace for back also works for support in a post-surgery circumstance.
A Great Treatment for Low Back Pain and Lumbar Back Injuries
- Chronic back pain and acute back pain are easily stabilized and comforted with the extended anterior panel in this back stay.
- The lumbar muscles and lumbar ligaments are a common cause of pain in the lower back. With this extended spinal orthotic, the muscles and ligaments are not only stabilized and properly positioned, they are also comforted.
- Great for post-surgery situations when the back strain or back sprain was severe enough to require surgical repairment. This back strain support provides the stabilization to the weakened muscles and ligaments that need extra support during the recovery process.