The Original Spine Brace
The Cybertech SPINE back support is the original brace that has helped many patients recover from spine surgery and other injuries. It is Cybertech’s bestselling item that acts as an immediate defense against pain in the back and lower back pain. It is simple yet extremely effective for its purpose to help in the healing process and provide back pain relief.
Cybertech SPINE Program for Ultimate Back Discomfort Relief
The Cybertech SPINE program includes the brace with other products for just $29.00 more than the brace alone.
- Six minute video on managing back pain.
- Booklet with First Aid information and exercises to prevent pain.
- Carrying case for better usability.
A Lower Back Pain Brace
This support for back is equipped to fight pain in back from low back pain to many other symptoms in a wide range of patients. A great brace for recovery, especially when the patient reaches the stage when they no longer are in need of a bulky style back strap and can revert to more active back pain treatment.
See this to learn more about some of the common cases in which back surgery may be needed.
- Damage to the discs in the back.
- Spinal stenosis—narrowing of the spinal passage.
- Spondylolisthesis—when a vertebrae slips over the bone below in the spinal column.
- Osteoporosis in the back.
- Spinal Fractures.
Features for Treating Lower Back and Spinal Pain
- The patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System provides the necessary compression to the abdominal region to diminish back aches from surgery and other injuries.
- Unlike ankle braces or knee braces that can be difficult to access, this brace can be adjusted with one hand for usability in many different situations. It is also easily applied and removed to allow users the freedom needed in recovery.
- Nylon mesh design allows greater air-flow than bulkier lower lumbar braces.
- Utilizing the patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System, the SPINE provides a powerful, dynamic approach to abdominal compression.
- The patient can adjust the brace with one hand in one second for standing, sitting, walking or driving.
- Single front fabric fastener makes the brace easy to don or doff.
- Specially designed mesh maximizes air-flow
|Name||Cybertech SPINE Brace - Adjustable Lower Back Pain Brace|
Write Your Own Review
|Shipping Method||Destination||Est. Delivery Date|
|Ground||Continental US Only||05/29/2013 - 06/01/2013|
|2nd Day||United States||05/29/2013|
|Next Day||United States||05/28/2013|
|Expedited||Canada||05/30/2013 - 06/02/2013|
|International||International||05/31/2013 - 06/06/2013|
|Size||Waist Circumference||Posterior Height||Anterior Height|
|Small||25" - 30"||7.5"||4.75"|
|Medium||30" - 35"||8"||5.5"|
|Large||35" - 40"||8.5"||6"|
|X-Large||40" - 45"||9"||6.875"|
|2X-Large||45" - 50"||9.5"||7.75"|
|3X-Large||50" - 55"||10"||9"|
|All measurements taken in inches|