A Lightweight Back Brace with a Comfortable Fit
The Flex Plus 8 inch back brace is the low profile version of the Flex Plus 10 inch brace. Both braces are great for back pain relief, especially in the lumbar back spine, but the 8 inch version is lighter with a greater range of motion. The lightweight back chair design makes this brace ideal for patients in need of support for back and extra mobility.
A Flexible, Comfortable Back Brace for Back Pain Treatment
- The removable panel incorporated into the support forming to the body is smaller and lighter than the 10 inch version. The pulley system is not changed, still providing the extra compression for lower lumbar relief.
- The enhanced smoothness of the compression is one of the many features that make this brace unique. The smooth fit and extra room to move allows this brace to be worn for long periods of time.
- Because of the longer wearing opportunity, the panel and mesh fabric are breathable to provide the best comfort to patients.
- Patented, new posterior panel and Flexible Pulley System in an intermediate brace that comfortably contours and conforms to each patientﾒs body structure.
- 5:1 ratio, low-friction Flexibile Pulley Systems provide powerful, smooth and easily-controlled compression.
- Lightweight, breathable construction combines with contouring panels for increased comfort and support.
- Quick, one-hand adjustment controls support level and comfort for standing or sitting.
A Spinal Stenosis Brace which Treats Other Conditions
The smaller lightweight design allows users a comfortable healing process while not hindering the movement needed for many tasks in their daily lives. The seat back panel is sturdy enough to stabilize the spine and provide support while still being small enough to allow enhanced mobility. The sleek design allows this stay to deal with multiple forms of lumbar spine injuries.
- Herniated discs and other injuries to the lumbar spine are serious and need the correct care to be healed properly. The Flex Plus 8 inch allows stabilization and comfort to the injured area.
- Spinal stenosis—when the gaps between the bones in the spinal column begin to narrow. The enhanced movement allows patients with this injury to be both protected and comfortable with better usability.