An Industrial Back Support with Proper Lifting Back Support Straps
Bending and lifting objects on a daily basis can put unwanted stress on the back and cause varying degrees of structural damage to the back muscles and back ligaments. If you have suffered back injuries in the past or recently, this lumbar back support allows proper positioning for lifting techniques, even for patients with repetitive lumbar back injuries.
Features of the Industrial Back Support Belt for Lumbar Back Strain
- The criss-cross back straps limit stress on the back and aid in proper positioning for lifting and other vigorous activities.
- A premium elastic back brace that provides compression and comfort to any back injuries.
- Supreme contact closure to ensure back support and compression is ideal for back strains and lumbar back pain.
- The back suspenders for added back support are optional with this Corflex back stay.
An Elastic Back Support with Back Suspenders for Lumbar Sprains and Lumbar Strains
If you are here because you have had a lumbar back strain, don’t worry. Low back pain is something that most people have to go through, and it is the exact reason the Corflex Industrial Back Support with Straps was designed. There are many muscles and ligaments in the back that can be stretched and sprained causing the spine to become instable. This industrial back stay also works as a prevention from further back strain caused from unwanted stress to the back.
Lumbar Support Back Brace Ideal for Lumbar Back Sprain Symptoms
- Varying degrees of back pain.
- Back stiffness.
- The pain can spread to the buttocks and the backs of the thighs.
- The pain may increase when you perform activities that require the back muscles.