A Lower Back Brace for Back Pain and Much More
The LumboTrain Back Support is perfect for anyone searching for a brace to support the back. It is unique and helps in the prevention and healing of many different symptoms. It has a lightweight, breathable knit and Velcro fastenings and straps for easy functioning and adjustment, even for people with arthritis.
Features of this Lumbosacral Brace that Provide Support for Back
- Skin-friendly knitted lumbar support with adjustable, anatomically formed silicone insert soothes and relaxes the lower back muscles and lower back pain.
- Silicone insert also provides compression to the soft tissue giving support for back and improving circulation. It also allows for greater right and left movement to give the back normal functioning qualities even with back aches.
- The stimulation of muscle activity is something that most back exercises cannot achieve alone.
- Promotes proprioception to heighten the ability to sense body movement and stability.
- Compressed knit at the edges will not bunch or roll.
A Sciatica Back Brace to help Sciatica (Lumbosacral Radiculitis)
Sciatica is pain caused from the sciatic nerve which extends from the lower back and down the backs of both legs. It causes pain, weakness and numbness starting in the lower back and in the legs and feet. It needs to be correctly treated with the best back pain relief and back pain management. See this to learn more about sciatica.
- Caused by narrowing of spine canal in the lower back.
- Can breakdown the discs which act as back cushions for the spinal column.
- Spondylolisthesis—when one backbone slips over another.
Back Injuries and Symptoms Aided by the LumboTrain Lumbosacral Support
- Helps comfort low back pain.
- Brings comfort and mobility to back / muscle strains and sprains.
- Joint diseases such as arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Helps support lumbar and decreases muscular instability.
- What is posture—it is a position of a person’s body, and can lead to discomfort when not correct. The LumboTrain helps correct posture and bring comfort to the wearer.
- Helps protect from and prevent bone formation disorders.
- Unlike a knee brace or ankle brace, this back stay affects a larger portion of the body and can help with Post Trauma Care and Decompression Therapy.
A Lumbar Spine Support can Help Prevent
- Lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction (SIJD), and other types of lower back pain.
- Back Strain, Back Sprain and Muscle Strain
- Lumbosacral Radiculitis
- Degenerative joint desease (arthritis, OA, RA)
- Lumbrisacral Muscular Instability
- Chronic postural disorders
- Bone formation disorders
- Instability of the lumbosacral spine
- Post Trauma Care
- Decompression Therapy